Two years old

Victoria's pov:
Michael is having constant tantrums and meltdowns. It's pissing me off but I think he's learning to say a word. He tapped my knee.
"What's wrong baby?" I ask crouching down
"I- sh-it m-yself."
My jaw dropped. Ain't no way he just said that, am I dreaming. William started dying. Francis crawled to Michael and they both started giggling.
"he did not just say that"
"Yes he did Ria" he laughed
Well that's not what I was expecting to be Michael's first word but yeah..... I'll just lie to everyone and say his first word was mama to William so it looks a little truthful when it's not. I picked Michael up and carried him to our bedroom to change his nappy (diaper). He started crying and kicking.
"Stop it." I whined
Still continued. I should've aborted him. I changed his nappy and let him run off, bitch. Definitely just like his father.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
"Are you sure you'll be able to look after Michael, we can take him." I say
"It's fine Victoria I'll look after him you have fun with your husband for a year." Elena William's sister smiles
I don't know why he booked us to go on a trip to Hawaii for a year.
"Okay." I sigh
I kiss Michael's head and leave. I know Elena is planning something.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Elena's pov:
The moment when I saw William and Victoria far far gone into the motorway I grabbed Michael and he started crying. I hit him which knocked him out. I quickly threw him into the car and started driving. I cannot with this kid, he's to annoying and needs to learn some discipline. I know exactly how.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
The mental hospital. What a great place. I paid the receptionist and they took Michael, finally peace for a year.