Ten Years Old

I completely forgot about this book till this lovely person reminded me x

So ty Jaexy for reminding me or I would've completely ditched this book 💔💔Tw:BullyingSh ✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦Michael's pov:Noah had been avoiding me ever since Mark asked me out, we barely had play dates now

Tw:
Bullying
Sh
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Michael's pov:
Noah had been avoiding me ever since Mark asked me out, we barely had play dates now. I asked his parents if he was alright but they were rude to me. Does he not want to be my friend anymore? Maisie and Aiden were also avoiding me, did I do something to upset them? I missed playing with them but they were ignoring me, when I tried to talk with them, they would push me away and ignore me. Mom disliked me now because I hated my two younger siblings, Elizabeth and Cc and now mom would barely pay attention to me. Mama still liked me though, he'd buy me toys and take me out for food. I told him about Noah and he said that he found it weird as well, he told me to just leave him alone. I felt lonely, I still had Mark at least. There were two new students, Fredrick and Simon, they sat on my table in Noah's and Maisie's seat. We quickly became friends with them and we became a group of four. They weren't like Noah, Maisie and Aiden though but at least I had someone to be friends with. Mark told me they were useless anyways, I didn't want to believe that.

Food was thrown at me. I looked to see who did it, it was Noah and Maisie, Aiden was absent because he was poorly.
"Oi! Don't throw food at him!" Mark stood up
"Aw little baby needs his boo boo bear to protect him!" Maisie teased
I wanted to cry badly, my stomach hurt from holding my tears
"Aw, look Maisie, he's gonna cry!" Noah laughed
Why we're they being so mean to me? Did Noah forget about me? Did he forget about us meeting in the mental hospital? I thought we were best friends, I was the one that protected him all these years.
"Why do you guys even hate me?" I yell
They didn't reply, I started to sob, everyone was looking at me, I moved away from Mark and ran off crying. Should I escape again? I don't like being at school. I ran till I reached the carpark. There were teachers shouting for me so I hid underneath a yellow car. When they all had disappeared I ran and climbed over the green gate. I kept running and then all of a sudden there was a car rushing at me.

I woke up, my head hurt, where am I? There was machines beeping. There was a lady in white clothing that came over, she was nice. She told me mama was almost here to see me.

The nice nurse told me I got run over, I was in a coma for two weeks, mama was crying when he saw me. Mom was also here but she didn't greet me, she was so busy taking care of cc and Elizabeth. Why didn't she care about me? I'm her kid as well. The school was informed about my injury and Noah and Maisie got into trouble for being the main cause. Mark told the principle everything. Did Noah regret it? Or did he not care? I still don't get what I did wrong..

Mark came in, he said he was happy that I was alive. He told me he got into a fight with both Maisie and Noah and they had both lost.
"Can you say sorry though? I want then to be friends with me even though they don't like me.." It hurt when I said that
I felt lonely even when I started school. Noah and Maisie were forced to apologize but I could tell they didn't care less and that broke me. I figured I should just let them go and stop trying to find out why they hate me. It was the end of school when Noah's parents came at me. Mama wasn't here yet to pick me up. Noah's mom slapped me and started to shout at me, Noah and Maisie were laughing to whole time. I started crying and mama started shouting at Noah's father. Mama took me to buy ice cream from the ice cream truck but that didn't cheer me up. When I got home I locked myself in my room and only came out to eat during summer holidays. Mark had texted me numerous times if I was okay but I didn't reply. Why was this happening to me? What did I do wrong? I picked up my switchblade from my nightstand and slashed the knife onto my wrist. It hurt but that helped me. I continued and continued till I was bleeding mess, my wrists were stinging so I went to the bathroom to take a shower, the water made the pain worse but I didn't care. I liked the way it burned.