Chapter 6

Klara's POV:

The next morning I woke up next to Lewis. I carefully got out of bed because I didn't want to wake him and headed to the kitchen to make us some breakfast.

On my way I saw a still sleeping Roscoe and Coco snuggling together. It was so cute that I had to take a picture of them. I'll definitely show Lewis later.

I started making vegan pancakes because every Lewis Hamilton fan knows he's vegan.

I was half done with the pancakes when Lewis appeared behind me and wrapped his arms around me. He freaked me out a bit, but when I realized it was him, I instantly calmed down. He buried his head to my shoulder and started kissing my neck. Butterflies erupted in my stomach because of his wet kisses.

I told him that the pancakes were ready and he set the table in the meantime.

While we were eating I showed him the picture of Roscoe and Coco.

Lewis: That's so cute. He really likes her.

Klara: I think she likes him too.

I started smilling and my cheeks were extremely red, almost like a Ferrari.

Lewis' POV:

I had an idea. I want her to come with me to the Monaco GP.

Lewis: What are you doing next week?

Klara: Me and my best friend Elen are going to the Monaco GP.

Lewis: Oh, um, I thought you might come with me.

Klara: Maybe we could go with you but only if you don't mind.

Lewis: I allready like that idea. I could show you around the paddock.

Klara: That sounds great.

Lewis: When will Elen arrive?

Klara: This Friday. We thought we could explore Monaco in the meantime.

Lewis: I still have to do some work and training, so I'll leave you two alone.

Klara: OK, but you can join us whenever you want.

Lewis: I don't know if I can make it, but I'll try, I promise.

Our conversation was interrupted by newly awake Roscoe and Coco.

Klara: They seem to be hungry. I will give them food.

I started walking towards the cupboard with Coco's food and then realised that Roscoe is vegan.

Klara: Sorry, I forgot that Roscoe is a vegan.

Lewis: It's OK, we have to go anyway.

Klara: Oh

I saw her smile faded so I came to her and gave her a kiss.

Lewis: I'll see you soon, I promise.

She smiled and returned the kiss.

Then Roscoe and I walked towards the door. I didn't want to leave her, but I needed to work and train.

I gave Klara a long hug and then a passionate kiss. Me and Roscoe said our goodbyes and left.