Chapter 8

The Monaco Grand Prix came and Klara with Elen should soon be here on qualifying. Lewis got them paddock passes so they could easily watch qualifying and race from the Mercedes garage.

Lewis and Klara decided to be friends with benefits because they didn't want people to dislike Klara. Lewis would say she's friend.

The truth was that they secretly liked each other. Maybe loved but... who knows.

Elen and Klara arrived and Lewis came to greet them.

Lewis: Hello ladies!

Klara and Elen: Hey Lewis!

Lewis: Elen, can I have a word with Klara?

Elen: For some adult activities? Sure.

Lewis took Klara to his drivers room and immediately kissed her.

Klara: Missed me much?

She teased him. Oh, how she loves teasing him...

Lewis: So so much Klar.

They were kissing until Klara suddenly broke the kiss. His shocked expression made her laugh because she was teasing him again.

Lewis: What's wrong?

He asked her worried that he did something.

Klara: If you get pole, then we can
continue. If not, I'll think about it.

Lewis: But that's torture. You can't do this to me, please. I'm begging you.

He pouted like a child.

Klara: Nope, only if you get pole babe.

Lewis: Ahh, what am I gonna do with
you?

Klara: Just get the pole love.

Even though they were friends with benefits, each other thought they were something more.

____

A/N

Hi guys!

Since it was a week of school break, I decided to write another chapter.

With love, your An :)