~19~

Even if it's not now, I'll be waiting for that day.

<~Jongsang special~>

***•_•***

Jongho was at Yeosang's house, ready to pick him up. He rang the door bell and stood for a few minutes, hearing an awful lot stumblings and clatterings before the door swung open. He expected to see Yeosang but it was his mum instead.

"Good afternoon, ma'am", he greeted bowing slightly.

"Oh aren't you such a polite boy. Sangie! The pretty boy you're always on about is here!"

Yeosang came running through "mum! I told you I could answer the door myself"

"You were stressing a few minutes ago. Where are you two going anyway?"

"Uh hanging out", Yeosang squeezed past his mum "I'll be home at like 8 or something"

"THAT LONG?"

"Watch a movie to kill time!", Yeosang was now leaving with Jongho waving back at his mum. Jongho watched the whole interaction go down and smiled.

"Must be nice living with your mum. My parents aren't anywhere near Seoul so I'm on my own here."

"You should come over to my place often. My mum currently loves you.", Yeosang rolled his eyes remembering his mum's behaviour "what's the distance from here to the ice rink"

"It's only about 15 minutes if we take the bus. Man I need to get a driver's licences"

They got to the bus stop, waiting until the bus pulled up. Jongho paid for their transport and they got in, stealing the back seat. The whole ride to the ice rink Yeosang couldn't help but admire Jongho. He had his AirPod on, eyes closed, head thrown back and just letting life flow past him.

They were standing in front of the ice rink a little later than expected but still fairly on time. Jongho once again paid for the both of them as they got in, shoes changed and ready to go on the ice. Jongho was. Yeosang wasn't.

"You've clearly done this before. Nice strong legs you have there.", Yeosang muttered at Jongho, hands gripping on the sides to support him.

"Maybe once or twice. Here", Jongho stretched his hands out waiting for Yeosang to hold unto them.

"I can manage fine on my ow-", he slipped and fell, looking at Jongho and feeling defeated.

"What was it you said about doing fine in your own?"

"You're infuriating.", Yeosang took Jongho's hands, averting his eyes, hearing his chuckle in response. Holding hands alone was enough to make his heart go ballistic. They were small compared to Jongho's and it just made him so flustered.

"We'll go slowly okay? Luckily there aren't that many people here so it should be okay for two of us"

Yeosang nodded, eyes glued to the the floor, as he attempted to slide forward without falling, Jongho going backwards and pulling him forwards. He kept looking downwards until he felt a finger under his chin lifted his head up to look at the gummy bear smile plastered on the younger's face that made his heart melt at how adorable it was.