Pilot

Somewhere in Imp city, in a condemned nine-story office building. A meeting was held by the seventh floor, said floor is occupied by an assassination company called the Immediate Murder Professionals or I.M.P for short. 

You might think that because of the name, the company would be run by an imp? Well, technically yes, but that is not the case for this story.

As we go into the meeting room, a large whiteboard was present. A graph was drawn on it that seems to be going down in terms of the business, and right next to it was a comically large handwriting that says "FIX THIS SHIT!". 

There was also another handwriting by the bottom that says "Loona is the best! by Loona".

Speaking of Loona, she walked infront of the whiteboard looking towards her employees. Loona is a hellhound with white and grey fur. Her snout features her dark gray nose and her eyes were Red with white irises and black pupils. She has long gray hair that is combed to the left side, revealing both of her pointy ears. One of which had two earrings pierced in it, and her other ear was torn a little.

Clothing-wise, she wears a torn Aegean blue and black collared coat with white buttons and a small red dog skull by her beck. Its sleeves were stretched halfway across her arm as the other half were covered by her black gloves that stretches to the end of the sleeve. Each of the two gloves has a drawing of a red star.

For her bottom wear, she wears black pants that is under her big and bushy black-white tail. She also wears dark purple shoes, but she had the tip of them removed for her claws to be free. It felt uncomfortable for her to have her claws to be covered.

"Alright. Now i know business has been...a bit slow lately, yes." Loona spoke up, but quickly assured. "It's no one's fault, okay? I'm not naming any names here...Millie." The hellhound look to the female imp that responded with an incredulous look.

Millie is an imp from the Wrath ring with short dark gray hair worn in a messy bob-style. She wears a simple black tuxedo with a red bowtie along with black fingerless gloves by her palms and a red belt with a yellow button by her waist. She also wore black plants between her long red pointy tail, that unfortunately does not cover all of her rear side, and black footwear that doesn't cover the tips of her hoof-like feet.

"Now, does anyone have any bright ideas on how we can get business drummin' up again?" Loona continued as she look over to her other two employees, them being male imps.

The first male imp is Moxxie. He is also an imp from the Wrath ring just like Millie, infact they are actually married and are working in the same company they're in. Moxxie has sharp white hair with freckles on his cheeks.

He wears a light grey shirt accompanied with a grey vest along with black fingerless gloves on his palms just like Millie. Bottom-wise, he wears a torn dark purple pants and black shoes that doesn't have the tip of his feet covered.

The second male imp is Blitzo. Unlike Millie and Moxxie, his appearance was different. He was a pretty lanky imp with big curved horns and a pointy face. His forehead had a black heart-shaped skull marking. And his red skin had white spots all over, there's even one on his eye.

He is about a foot taller than Millie and Moxxie, but still shorter than Loona. Loona sometimes doesn't consider him to be just an 'employee', and that is because he is actually her father, adoptive one to say the least.

He was originally the founder of this company so he could make some cash. Some time later, he managed to adopt Loona at one of the hellhound pounds when she was 17 years old, though he sometimes regretted that decision due to how clingy she was to him after the adoption. But anyways, he decided to let his hellhound daughter to do whatever the hell she wants to the company and improve it. Now that she is 23, it seems it has improved, though not that much.