Loo Loo Land

Many years ago

It was night time at the Goetia palace, and by the master bedroom resides Princess Stella and her husband - Prince Stolas. The two were sleeping undisturbedly, that is until a young voice screamed out throughout the palace.

"Mummy! Daddyyyy!"

Hearing the voice, Stella roused from her sleep, turning her head to her husband. "Stolas, Octavia's calling for us." She said, sleepily

Stolas grumbled in annoyance, "You get up..."

Stella sat up and let out a sigh before getting up the bed. She grabbed her red coat from the cloth stand as she made her way to her Octavia's bedroom. Opening the door, she saw that Octavia is hiding beneath her star blanket, shaking in fear.

"Octavia? What's wrong, my owlet?" Stella asked.

Hearing her mother's voice, the little owl goetia peeked her head out of her blanket. "M-mummy? Mummy!" Octavia climbs out of her bed and ran towards her mother, giving her a hug. "I had a dream! A really bad dream!" She sobbed.

Stella happily hoists her up into her arms and comfort her. "A bad dream, you say? It's a nightmare, my dear." Stella corrected her while wiping her tears away, getting a good look on her owlet.

Octavia has her short hair with light grey and white tips, a mix from her and her husband. She is wearing her usual pink dress with white stars on it and with puffy white sleeves, her favorite dress out of all.

"I was looking all over the palace, and... I couldn't find you anywhere!" Octavia explained. "You weren't there!" Octavia hugs her mother while sobbing again.

Stella begin to rub her back comfortingly. "There there, Via, it's okay. You're okay." Stella headed towards Octavia's bed and sat down. "When you're scared, alone, and don't know where I am, you must remember...No matter what happens, I will never be far away from my special little starfire." Stella then boops her nose, earning a small giggle from the owlet.

"Now, how about I sing you a little lullaby?" She suggested.

"O-Okay." Octavia nodded.

Stella smiled as she starts to sing;

It always feels so quiet in the dark

It always feels so stark

How silence grows under the moon

Constellations gone so soon

I used to think that I was bold

I used to think love would be fun

Now all my stories have been told - except for one...

Stella then takes out the Grimoire she kept in a pocket of her coat as she summons a portal above their heads, allowing Octavia could see the beautiful starry environment of space.

As the stars start to align

I hope you take it as a sign, that you'll be okay

Everything will be okay

And if the Seven Rings collapse

Although the day could be my last, You will be okay.

When I'm gone you'll be okay...

Stella hears a soft yawn coming from Octavia as she is drifting off to sleep, her head snuggled on her chest, making the swan goetia demon to smile. She close up the portal and gently lay her down on the bed.