1..

The University of Oxford, oldest university in the English speaking world. It is located in South England around 90 minutes from london. The beauty of Oxford University's buildings is truly captivating. As you wander through its campuses, you'll be enchanted by the timeless elegance of its structures.

You can see students from different countries all around campus. Today, the corridor was bustling a little. A group of girls and boys group, walking through the corridor. "did he come? "A man who seems like Chinese asked his other friends who are from different countries while rushing towards the library with him.

" I was told he comes every monday to take books" Said jabari, he is the only black man among the group. Oxford has incredible collection of books. It will be feast for book reader.
When they stepped in the library, their eyes started looking for someone. James , an American guy approached librarian as their friends still on the same spot looking attentively. "Ms.charlotte , do you know where Mr.BH is. "

Librarian who is immersed in anime book didn't bother to take her eyes away from it. She just pointed asif it was usual place "he will be at computer coding language bookshelf" The second she told they quickly rushed towards the direction making noise .

"Please silent" The librarian lazily said with her eyes fixed on the book.

Once they find a man in black cap, who picking up books. they remained silent while nudging a girl to move forward. Alisa, she is anglo indian. Her father is an Indian and her mother is from England. "BH we need your help? "

With his lips curved into a smile he lifted his collected books to place it on bench. One couldn't see his face with all books shielding. He slowly started walking to a table he is Achyut aka BH " Name, details and problem? " BH asked, while keeping the books on bench. "Money must be credited before I complete" his intense beautiful black eyes staring at them through square spectacles. He is a hottest man with little beard and black short hair covered in black hat . Although his accent somewhat British but he is Indian man.

Alisa, looked at her friends to come forward who stood in a corner

Alisa, looked at her friends to come forward who stood in a corner. When they came near, Alisa asked" Her name is Jermi, same class as we . she is from United States. Her father is our professor ronald Who is head of computer science."

Adjusting his square spectacle on nose, he nodded "what does your issue have to do with a professor daughter"

Lin(Chinese) : she has our that video

BH eyes stared at Lin who is introvert and average guy and then alisa who is hottest girl in their academy "Oh in that case you people can file a case on her"

Before BH about to lift books to go away. Alisa, again stopped him "if I file case, she also can file a case. We had her video" Alisa shook her head. BH raised his eyebrows " Exchange your videos , problem solved"

Jabari :that's the problem Bro, now her video hasn't with us. She made it disappeared.

BH leaned in a chair "so, you need my help. Credit 1000 dollars, I will vanish that video. " BH exclaimed, Lin invaded "discount? "