Chapter 6: The FINAL Battle

Meggy: *panting*

Dylan/Wren: O_O

Meggy: H- Huh?! I'm not hit!

In fact... Mario shot the Gun out of Wren's hand.

 Mario shot the Gun out of Wren's hand

Mario: Would you look at that... I solved Movie Logic!!!

Meggy: Nice one, babe!

Mario: Right, let me talk for once!

*CLEARS THROAT*

Mario: One Shot Wren... you used to the Champion of Champions, and now you're just a big stupid joke to Society! Where the hell is that old Wren?!

Wren: *sigh* That old Wren is no more.

Mario: I know that... but, look at you now! You've been Brain-washed by this Fat Prat, right here.

Dylan: You what?!

Wren: I wasn't Brain-washed.

Mario: Yes, you have! People used to love you, Wren... why can't you see that?

Wren: Yeah, but now they hate me.

Mario: Listen, Wren... you don't have to be the bad guy! Meggy fell in love with your action, when she was a little Inkling! You even gave her, the Lucky Beanie.

Meggy: Actually, Mario's right... look at all of the Inkling and Octolings that have trained well at upcoming Splatfests... every single one of those people are gonna win Tournament after Tournament and Trophy after Trophy! YOU inspired them to become strong like you.

Dylan: Don't listen to them, Wren! You're with me, now!

Wren: Wait, Dylan... let them speak.

Meggy: You were the most talented, the most interesting, and the most extraordinary Inkling in all of Inkopolis! You're not just a Criminal... you're actually special. 

Mario: You actually inspired Meggy to become a Splatfest Champion back in 2020... and me, myself and I made Meggy's dreams come true... And, I had my first kiss that very night.

Meggy: You made thousands of people, very entertained by your performances... and when I was little... I wished that I could've been your friend.

...

Wren: *sigh* Bloody hell... you two are right! What have I done to Society?!

Dylan: WHAT?!?!?!

Wren: Look at us, Dylan... do you know what we did?! We're Menaces to Society... I can't believe I actually shot and killed an innocent Inkling Girl that was inspired by me... also, their home town is in danger and it's because of us... And, I'm gonna make things right.