06

Bai Xing subconsciously felt that the behavior of the two of them was inappropriate, but he didn't know what to say, so he could only watch the boy in the black shirt gently put the silver mermaid into the water.

 The movement is gentle as if placing a fragile and rare treasure.

 Bai Xing just wanted to speak to remind Chi Shu, but in the blink of an eye, he forgot what he just wanted to say, and looked at Chi Shu who was lying on the edge of the pool and flicking the tail of the fish gently under the water.

 His expression was stupefied.

 "Teacher Bai?" Bai Xing didn't recover until the boy below called him.

 He frowned more and more. He was an A-level mermaid after all. He patted himself on the head, but he couldn't remember what happened just now.

 Forget it, he sighed softly, if this kind of thing happened in other places, he would definitely investigate it thoroughly, but this is the Marshal's residence.

 Even if they have already entered the isolation room, the spiritual power that once overflowed will still affect everyone standing here to a large extent.

 Except for the ignorant mermaid in front of him, his degree of compatibility with the marshal is extremely high, and the higher the degree of adaptation, the less likely the mermaid and sentinel will be rejected by the opponent's mental power.

 With such a high degree of compatibility between this little mermaid and the marshal, no matter whether it is the marshal's overflowing spiritual power or the marshal's spiritual domain, he will not have the intention of attacking him.

 And when other people enter the place where the Marshal spilled out, if they don't wear protective clothing, it is purely courting death. The violent mental power that spills out will invade their spiritual domain and tear their spirits apart, driving them crazy until they die.

 Wearing the protective suit can avoid being hurt by the overflowing mental power to the greatest extent, but the powerful spiritual power of the marshal still occasionally penetrates the protective suit to attack.

 Bai Xing understood that the two times he was stupefied just now were definitely due to his mental domain being infected, he couldn't stay here for long, he had to leave early.

 He looked at the little mermaid in the pool water waving its fish tail happily, and smiled wryly in his heart, put away his distracted thoughts, and continued to teach Chi Shu.

 He had never seen the real spiritual power of the marshal before, but now that he entered the realm of the marshal, he realized how powerful this man really was, and let go of his thoughts of being lucky.

 If he treats the Marshal, he probably won't even be able to enter the periphery of the spiritual domain, let alone enter the interior to solve the Marshal's deepest pollution.

 "Next, let me tell you the points to pay attention to when connecting, you must remember."

 Fearing that Chi Shu would not listen carefully, he even stretched out his hand with a protective glove, pinched Chi Shu's face, and made him look up at him seriously, "You must remember everything I will say next. "

 Bai Xing's voice suddenly became low.

 First: The most important thing when connecting is to protect your own safety. If you feel dizzy or uncomfortable, return to your own mental domain immediately and don't go further.

 Second: Sentinels seen in the spiritual domain may be in various forms, and some polluted monsters are disguised as sentries. Be sure to recognize them clearly and don't bring the polluted monsters back to your spiritual domain for treatment.