78

"It seems that the pollution has worsened." The priest pondered for a while and replied with a serious face.

Chi Shu's eyes suddenly opened wide in disbelief. He blinked and said, "But I rested with Master Yu Shen yesterday. Will I be dreamed by the snake god like this?"

He frowned, full of doubts.

The priest coughed lightly, "The curse is getting stronger day by day. Contact with Lord Feather God will only stop the snake god from invading your dreams and aggravating the pollution. I didn't expect that it would like you so much and put a curse mark on you. Don't worry, this curse mark is on the ceremony, and I will help you remove it."

Chi Shu nodded ignorantly, with a look of joy in his eyes.

The priest reminded him a few more words before continuing to speak.

"We will go to the small fishing village in two days. By then you will be part of the temple's entourage." The priest took out a handbook and gave it to him, "This is the process of the ceremony. You should memorize it and become familiar with it."

Chi Shu took the booklet and opened it. There were some specifications and pictures about the ceremony. The scene was grand and solemn.

Chi Shu pointed to the people kneeling under the circular altar and said, "Am I right to act as they do?"

The tall man shook his head and pointed to one of the beings in red, "You worship him like him. After the worship is completed, Lord Yu Shen will bless you. Then you can completely get rid of the snake god." Cursed."

Chi Shu looked at the man in red standing in the center of the altar, and a touch of emotion flashed in his eyes.

"Thank you." She looked at the man with clear almond eyes.

The priest suddenly felt uncomfortable, and the tips of his ears twitched, "Well, behave well when the time comes."

Chi Shu hugged the booklet and nodded vigorously.

In the next two days, Chi Shu tried his best to learn the steps of the sacrifice. Hongyi didn't move much, he only had to pray in the center of the altar.

Although there were very few movements, Chi Shu still carefully learned every movement clearly, for fear that he would miss one of the steps.

He knew that he was not very smart at ordinary times, so he must not embarrass Lord Yushen at his sacrificial ceremony.

Apart from this matter, he still prays to Yu Shen every day and makes a wish to rest together.

I just always feel a little tired when I get up every day.

He never dreamed about the snake god again, and no strange marks appeared on his body.

He breathed a sigh of relief, as long as he waited until the day of the festival, he counted on his fingers.

Tomorrow was the day to go to the small fishing village. Chi Shu solemnly put the festival manual aside and prayed to the God of Feathers as usual. The God of Feathers, who usually appeared almost as soon as he prayed, did not appear this time.

Chi Shu was a little panicked. He lightly touched the carvings on the wall with his fingertips, "Are you still there?"

There was a bit of anxiety in his voice.

Through the window of the temple, he could see the round moon outside the window. Chi Shu realized belatedly that today seemed to be the 15th.

When he studied the manual, it said that on the fifteenth day of every month, Lord Yugami would not answer the prayers of believers.