Inner World

Aris P.O.V.

Yhwach: "Now let us begin."

Suddenly, a spot on the ground appears with the symbol of the wandenreich on it.

Yhwach: "Concentrate on absorbing reishi, and I'll do the rest."

I did as his majesty commanded and absorbed Reishi before I fell on my knees, and blood slowly dripped on my head.

And then... Black

"Where am I? Is this my inner world? How empty."

???: "So there you finally are, i wanted to meet you." Says a monstrous voice.

I turn my head seeing an about 2,20cm tall humanoid beast with pale white skin covered in hollow-like armor and littered with eyes.

"The fuck are you? My sleep paralysis demon?"

??? : "You never take things seriously. Let me introduce myself as Scindo"

"Scindo? Really? Let us get this over with" I say as I ready the gun Robert gave me.

"So fast with reactions."

I shoot my first bullet at him but he dodges it with ease.

Scindo: "Really? Years of accurac-"

I cut him off by shooting a bullet straight at his stomach.

Scindo: "Didn't your parents teach you manners? OH, I FORGOT THEY ARE DEAD!"

"THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU" I yell while shooting more and more bullets at him, but he dodges almost all of them.

Suddenly the figure stands right in front of me gut punching me.

"OW FUCK YOU!" I say slowly descending to my knees.

Scindo: "You want to know what is happening outside right now?" The monster says and opens a portal that shows a video of the outside.

Scindo: "That is you! You are slowly becoming an hollow and trying to attack "Your Majesty"!"

"Now what? It isn't like I am in control of that."

Scindo: "Oh but you are the more damage I put you through the worst this will get!"

"Oh, so I just shouldn't take damage," I say before activating Sklaverei.

"You know, I noticed that when I came here that I can freely absorb reishi and not get damaged, and you wanna know the fun part? Because I am meditating outside I learned a weak version of slavery!"

Scindo: "So there is something in that pee-brain of yours."

I stand up using all of my power and regenerate my wounds with the reishi I am absorbing and shoot him some more times with my gun.

"What cant move? Too many bullets? I don't have a melee weapon but my fists should be enough." I say as I start beating at him.

Scindo: "No. SHOOT AS MANY AS YOU WANT!" Scindo screams out before grabbing me and throwing me into the air before shooting a cero at me.

I retaliate by using my Sklaverei to absorb some of the ceros energy and loading it into my gun shooting it back at him infused with my own reishi.

"I would recommend not to use reishi-based attacks on me."

Scindo: "How clever you are! Of course, I can manage that."

Suddenly Scindo jets over to me and once again starts beating on me, we now have a full-fledged boxing fight.

Scindo: "Even if your skill would be better than mine, I would still win because of my armor!"

"Oh, I forgot," I say slowly building my own out of the reishi that I have absorbed.

"NOW ITS EVEN!" I scream at him with a hollow mask building on my face depicting a Crown forming on my head.

Scindo: "Become what you hate eh? I think you have it in you."

"I have what in me?"

Scindo: "The will to do everything you can to win! Let me ask you, what do you think will happen 

if you defeat me? No, you, don't want to defeat me right? You are playing on time from your sklaverei to absorb me just for you to get stronger. Don't you see what you could do if we worked together? A Quincy with hollow energy! You could hunt quincys with your skill and my ability! After all, it's deadly to them! So now one last question. What is the difference between a King and a Conquerer?"

"I don't know. And I will not work with you to kill Quincy!"

Scindo: "The difference is that a king had his kingdom given to him, and a conqueror took It! So... what are you? Will you get your powers to be given to you by some Quincy king? Or will you take it!"

Suddenly, I return to the presence with almost my whole body covered in hollow-like scales currently fighting Quilge.

"Stop stop, I am back!" I say, ripping off my mask.

Quilge looks at his watch and says: "Finally, it was about time."

"Yeah, what happened while I was gone?"

Quilge: "Oh, you slaughtered a few of our men. Nothing too big. If you look at your legs, you can see their corpses grasping at your legs."

"OH JEEZ! What was that?"

Giselle: "That was my zombies."

"Oh, Z, for the zombie, yeah."

"I should return to his majesty now that I am done wi-. I can't move."

Giselle: "Of course not silly. You are still in your armor."

"Oh yeah, I should get this off," I say as I rip it off my body.

Quilge: "When you return to the majesty, tell him that i am picking you up to the first Jagdarmee."

Aris: "Sure do."

Giselle: "Oh, by the way, you should go visit Bambi sometime soon."

Aris: "Sure, I will do that."

I start walking to His Majesty, still thinking about the question of Scindo and what I will be...

Authors note: This chapter is a bit shorter then the others, but i will say one thing.

How tf did we get like 300 reads? Like this was created for an contest with some friends and was supposed to be a small story, but fuck that ill keep this going a whole lot longer.