Revelations

Aris P.O.V.

I arrive at his majestys throne room, all beaten up and clothing ripped from the hollows chitin-like scales.

Ywhach: "Finally, so you broke through? Did you fuse?"

"Wouldn't call it quote on quote "fuse" more like I used sklaverei until he couldn't stand it anymore."

Yhwach: "Sklaverei? Where did you learn that? Did Isalith teach it to you?"

"He had a book about Quincy about Quincy abilities, so that was helpful."

Yhwach: "So so, still it should take years for one to learn it to such an extent, especially when you use it on yourself, your own soul. But away from your talent, absorbing and fusing aren't the same. You may have a few of his abilities, but you still aren't one."

"That means?"

Yhwach: "You may be able to use your ability without a hollow in its way, but you can't manifest this power.

"Manifest? Like the chitin armor? Didn't I do that while meditating?"

Yhwach: "No. The hollow did that, not you. You also haven't fully absorbed him."

"Want me to go back and do it?"

Yhwach: "No, that's a waste of time and potential."

"So what now?"

Yhwach: "You will go train for a bit, and then I'll send you onto missions until I see you worthy to replace one of the sternritter."

"Ok, I'll go get some sleep."

Yhwach: "Do that."

I walk down the hallway until I am at the same spot where the corpse was lying when I walked through here the first time. This time, I cleaned up, but the door was still open.

Oh, I forgot Giselle wanted me to check on Bambietta. I thought to myself.

*Knock* *Knock* I knocked on the wall, and it looked like she was already waiting.

Bambietta: "Here come in."

"Sure, what's the matter?"

Bambietta: "You are new here, so I thought we could train together, like tomorrow?"

"Oh, eh eh, s-sure sure, ehm, like tomorrow morning? Go for a coffee?

Gerard surely has some left, I don't think he needs it anymore."

Bambietta: "S-sure, see you."