school's becoming weird

(no watch and beanie)

" DO YOU HAVE A STARING PROBLEM ?"

---

07.00 AM

The girl speed through the kitchen, trying to find the keys to her house. She looked everywhere, stressing out like crazy, it was the first day of school and she looked like absolute shit. Her mom already left with her younger sister, and was getting bombarded by threats of being fired, so she wouldn't want to stress her out even more.

"Fuck I found it!" She yelled to herself, taking the keys out of a box in the kitchen, she grabbed her skate board and rushed out the door, locking it behind her.

---

Cassandra sighed, and opened the main entrance to the school, it was full of students, everyone was in a rush. She had plenty of time until her first class. She made eye contact with a girl who waved at her and she waved back, rushing over to her. 

"Heyy Cassie!" Aisha waved at her, hugging her and quickly pulling away. Cass wasn't a fan of physical touch, she only wanted it, with people she trusted. Aisha was one of those people.

"Hi Aish, you know you can hug me longer" She laughed, and Aisha pulled her into a bigger hug. This one was much longer. They both missed each other deeply. 

"Lets get going" Cassie suggested and the girls speed off to class.

---

The Montgomery girl walked into the casetieria, it was loud and chaotic, students talking, screaming and shouting. 

She imidietly noticed her long time crush - Moon. She had the biggest crush on her, and nobody knew, not even Aisha. Cass didn't tell anyone she liked girls. She couldn't even imagine coming out to anyone. 

The girl walked into the line of people waiting for their food. 

Just now, Yasmin and Sam began walking by. They were the rich girls. 

The two sat at their table, it was "THE RICH KID TABLE" along with Moon and some other girls. 

"Oh my god guys, you see that kid over there? Who looks like he went down on a lawnmower" Yasmin pointed to the guy with the lip scar "He's litterly wearing the uglies sweater I have ever seen!" 

Moon laughed. "That is so wrong!" Sam giggled.

"Speaking of wrong cheak out Fug-lisha, She looks like she ate a picnic table" Yasmin added, the girls laughed. 

"And cheak out Suicide-Cass" Another girl pointed Cass, she was standing in line waiting for her food, one headphone in her ear. 

"Oh my god! That's Casey?!" Sam asked in disbelief. 

"She looks totally hot" Moon remarked, bitting her lip. "I mean, she looks great"

"She finally has some style" Yasmin laughed, the girls also began laughing

---

"I don't care if Yasmin is the meanest girl in school, I would kill both of you for her to spit on me" Demitri said, Miguel made an unpleasant expression

"Well If You don't make a move, you will never have a shot with her" 

"True, but I will also never suffer an humiliating rejection. Im at peace with my depression. Last thing I need to be is suicidle" Demitri responded. 

Cass walked by the group of boys with her tray of food, She took her seat next to Aisha and her other friends.

"Speaking of suicidle." Demitri started. "That right there is Cassandra Montgomery, tough, doesn't let people walk over her, sarcastic, one of the hottest chicks in school, Eli's crush. She is most definitely suicidle. She attempted and failed twice!" Demitri introduce her to Miguel.

"Oh Casey? She's really sweet actually!" 

"What?" Demitri asked.

"Yeah! She's my neighbor!" 

"Dude, that's like so cool!" Eli smiled at his new friend. 

"Coming back to the topic, I'm not going to make a move" Demitri ended the conversation. 

Miguel stood up from his seat, and began walking to the rich kid table.

---

Cassandra laughed at a joke that Kayla  made about a dude she hooked up with.

"Well Cass has been talking to this new guy!" Aisha announced to their friend group.

"Oh my god Cassie!!" Lilly exclaimed. 

"Who is it?" Kayla asked leaning closer to the girl crossing her arms on the table.

"Its my neighbor, his name is Miguel" Casey explained. 

"Damn girl!" Kayla yelled out, clapping her hands. 

"Well how does he look like?" Asked Lily drinking her orange juice.

"Well He looks like-" Cass turned around to get her phone out of her back pocket, when she saw Miguel, talking with Sam.

"Like what?" Kayla asked, eating her jello

"like this dude, but don't make it obvious" She finished, Lilly stretched her neck to look at him, so did Kayla, Aisha turned around. "I said don't make it obvious!"

"Sorry, looks like your man just got reject by Samantha Larusso" Lilly took a sip of her orange juice

"He's not my man!"