Two

Maggie

As I make that half-naked guy out of the  apartment, I sigh a VERY heavy breath and decide to deal with Cassie later. That is my problem. Whenever I feel overwhelmed, I can't control my anger or anything. But right now, all I have to be is calm and patient.

I directly go to my room and search for this document and grab it as soon as our eyes meet. Never care that papers do not usually have eyes. Fuck! Now, I doubt I will even be able to make it to the company.

Ethan

I don't think I've ever done something bad to that girl to deserve that kind of treatment. I was being nothing but kind and nice but she just wanted me to get out of her apartment, which I had no clue that was belonged to her, as soon as she saw me. Cassie told me that she has a roommate but I've never had the opportunity to meet her. Until now... She is kinda so angry and cute in a weird way. I don't know how but she just is. 

While I make myself drown in that thoughts, I realize I already made it to the company. I take a heavy breath, heavy enough to calm myself down, and make it inside the company. Yeah, my mom wouldn't mind now that I am JUST an hour late to work. Everyone could be late. It's so normal.

Since I last visited there, things seem to be changed a great deal. It was 3 years ago and I always hated to work. It doesn't matter whether it's in a company or not. Something that you eventually get used to if you are kinda were brought up like a spoiled brat. But today I will prove that there's a first time for everything.

Maggie:

When I make it to the company, I am already 20 minutes late which is proof that I am fucked up. But instead of chickening out, I simply knock on the door.

"Come in!"

Ms. Harrington's voice echoes all in my mind and I immediately make it inside the meeting room.

"I am sorry for being late."

"Yeah, it would be better if you could make it there in time but it's cool. Please take your seat."

The meeting continues very boringly and my whole focus slides to everything but the meeting itself until I hear that little sentence coming out of my boss' mouth.

"Now we discussed thoroughly the issues and the configurations of the company, it is time to announce the upgrades."

And, YEAH Maggie. YOU DID IT! I get a little too exuberant as I hear that I got the upgrade I was waiting for for almost 1 year.

My whole exuberance fades away as I see that face behind the door. 

The half-naked guy from earlier

What the hell could he be possibly doing here since he does not look like an office boy? 

Ethan

Okay. Now I am convinced that my seeing this girl twice in the same period cannot just be a coincidence. But I also have to admit that she looks a little more beautiful than she did in the morning. More lively and happy.