4

"so what do we do?" jack asks

"uhm i guess call one of my roommates to unlock the door" lana suggests. "blake is out of town for the weekend, and rey is on a date... so i guess we'll just have to call rey.

lana dials renee's number and waits for her answer, but she doesn't. eventually renee answers, out of breath.

"what do you want lana" renee snaps "what did i catch you in?" lana asks, scared for her answer. "let's just say you have some nerve cock blocking me" renee slowly says "oh shit- i'm sorry" lana apologizes

"ok so what was so important that you had to call me?" renee asks. "oh yeah right so me and jack went out on the balcony and we got locked out, now were both cold but can't get back in and i need you to come unlock us" lana pleads.

"ugh fine, i'll be there in like 15 minutes, just cuddle to warm up until i get there" she says and ends the call

"you heard the girl" jack smirks while opening his arms, inviting her onto his lap. she accepts the invitation and plops herself onto him, resting her head beside his on his shoulder. they wrap their arms around each other, trying to keep warm, the october air blowing on their faces. jack plants a soft kiss on her cheek, she turns and gives him a small kiss on the lips, lana pulls away and stares into his eyes. "what's wrong?" jack asks furrowing his eyebrows. "nothing, you're just so beautiful" she says pressing her lips against his, feeling him smile against hers.

lana moves her legs so they go around his waist, her moving the slit in her dress so she can sit comfortably. her dress sits on her hips just enough to give jack a preview of her matching black lacy set. she catches his eyes looking at her body "you like what you see?" she asks. his lips wandering down her neck. he stops when he finds the sweet spot- she lets out quiet whimpers as he sucks on her collarbone. "no marks" she says to him breathlessly

before she knows it jack pulls her underwear to the side and slips in a finger, giving her what's she's wanting.

after a couple breathless minutes he pulls his fingers out, licking them clean of her.

she find his lips again and they make out for a couple of minutes, until they hear the balcony door open and they pull apart. renee keeps the door open only long enough for them both to get inside, then she puts her slippers back on and is getting ready to get out the door when lana stops her.

"thanks for getting us out" lana says to her "and sorry for interrupting whatever was going on" she laughs awkwardly

renee turns around to look at the girl "i'm always here for you!" she says back "good thing i wasn't in the middle of sex" she laughs. "almost" lana laughs pointing at the hickeys all over renee's neck. "yeah you're not looking much better" renee snaps back poking one of many hickeys sitting on lana's own neck.

lana looks over and slaps jacks arm "jack! i said no marks!" she playfully yells. jack raises his hands up "sorry"

renee finally leaves their place, making sure she won't call her again anytime soon. "i'll probably stay the night at his place, so don't expect me home" renee walks out the door before anyone can respond.

"you heard her hughes, we have the place all to ourselves for the night" lana says putting her hand on his chest.

"don't get too ahead of yourself, it's only 10" jack says kissing her neck again. "hmm we could just cuddle until we're tired enough" jack suggests