"are you fucking serious?" lana basically yells, immediately facetiming her friend renee.

"what's up" renee casually says

"i don't know you tell me?" lana says flipping the camera to jack holding up a pair of strappy black heels. renee immediately goes silent.

"damn is quinn hooking up with a model" luke chimes in, astonished.

"no luke- well- basically yeah" quinn says looking at his feet, renee still at a loss for words.

"so like- are you guys dating? how long has this been going on for?" lana asks them both, neither answer.

"you know what i'll just come over, we can talk abt it when i get there." renee responds, they all nod their heads.

the friends all sit down on quinn's beds, no one saying a word.

"i just don't get why this is a big deal" luke says.

"it's not" quinn says

"it is" lana argues back "my best friend is hooking up with my boyfr- my fu-" she takes a second to think of what to call him- "jacks brother, and didn't tell me!" she says, visibly upset.

jack slightly cringes everytime she is about to call him something else trying to put a name on their relationship.

"hey it's ok, maybe one day then renee can be your sister" jacks whispers, kissing her temple.

"whoah now let's not get ahead of ourselves" quinn says putting his arms up.

"but jack were not even d-"

they are interrupted by renee walking in, sitting down on an empty chair.

"start talking" lana demands.

"ugh i don't know where to start-" before she can continue she is interrupted by lana

"how about the part where you hook up with jacks brother and keep it from me?"

"oh my god let me finish" renee says starting to get annoyed "we hooked up the night all of y'all hooked up, we left the bar like 5 minutes after you guys did, and quinn offered to take my back to our place, and then i don't know it just kinda happened" she says shrugging.

"so that time me and lana called you we interrupted your guys sex?" jack hesitantly asks

"yeah" quinn visibly annoyed now too, "cockblocker" he whispered under his breath and smirks up at jack.

"k but how did you know?" renee asks hours later, when all 6 of them are hanging at jack, nico and luke's place. "you were wearing your black strappy heels that night, and you couldn't find them earlier. and plus you are quinn are both single so it works" she says shrugging, less angry than before.

"i'm sorry we didn't say anything, we didn't know how you would react" renee says out of blue.

"no it's ok, i think you guys are super cute i just wish you would've told us!" lana says comforting her friend

"yeah well not everyone is as open about their sex life as you and jack are" renee laughs out loud

"so uh, are you guys still not official? or what's with that?" quinn hesitantly suggests

"um-" lana and jack exchange glances- not knowing what to say. they are interrupted by the door swinging open, "i'm back bitches!" blake announces to the room, all of them getting up and greeting her.

"hey girl! how was the gig?" lana asks pulling her into a hug. "it was great! the directors were super nice!" she says back to the girl

"i hope none of them were too cute" nico says pulling her tight into him

"none as cute as you" she whispers into his chest, looking up and pecking a small kiss on his cheek

blake tells them all about her time in new york, telling them about how in her free time she went to a ny rangers game, getting disapproving looks from the guys.

"hey at least i watched hockey, and slightly understood it. you guys underestimate how much we know" she argues back

"yeah sure, tell me what icing is" nico says laughing at her knowledge

"be quiet" she says playfully hitting his arm

"it's getting late, and i have to leave for vancouver tomorrow so i'm going to header" quinn says to the group, grabbing his things and walking out the door. everyone else is quick to follow, including lana.

"hey wait," jack says grabbing her wrist, pulling her close to him.

"what?" she asks staring deep into his ocean blue eyes.

"stay" jacks eyes are staring back at her, practically begging "please" he gives her puppy dog eyes.

"you're not an easy person to say no to" she says starting to walk herself into his bedroom, quick to start stripping and change into some of his clothes that lay on the floor.

jack walks in slowly behind her, admiring every part of her. "you're beautiful" he says to her putting his hands on her waist, she turns around so she's in his arms "thank you baby" she says back to him, a blush rising to her cheeks.

they crawl into bed together, cuddling, just comfortable in each others arms "hey jack" she hesitantly say to the partially asleep boy. "yeah lana?"

"before- when quinn asked if we were official," she pauses for second to put her next words together wisely, "what were you going to say"

jack stares off into the distance for a quick second before looking back at lana. "to be completely honest i don't know. i mean obviously i wanted to sa-" jack completely pauses as he realizes what he just said. "say what?" lana pushes further

"i mean, i- i" he struggles to find his words, but lana looks at him knowing what he's trying to say "say it jack"

"will you be my girlfriend?" he says out of the blue, slightly shocking lana, even tho she had a hunch it was coming. "oh shit" she immediately says under her breath, in shock.

"is that a good 'oh shit' or a bad 'oh shit' because-" lana cuts him off with a soft kiss on the lips, "yes, i will" she says softly against his lips.

it's a bit of a shorter chapter but here you areeeee
also how do we feel abt captain quinn? so exciting!!
thanks for all your love and support!