Chapter 6: The robots have drip

After the events of Chapter 5 .

The gang of the astral express and the American princess Bronya were their way to meet with Vergil's daughter at the mines . But right beside Seele was a very big trash container , Stelle couldn't resist it and jumped inside of it , Y/n went take her out .

Y/n: Stelle get out of the trash .

Stelle: No !

Y/n: Come on woman we have work to do .

Stelle: And i have treasures to find here .

Y/n: There's just a bunch of trash in there get out .

Stelle: Just shut up .

Meanwhile the others.

March 7th: What trouble has Wildfire gotten into?

Seele: Didn't I tell you? *sigh* Long story short - The underground used to have many mines. However, in recent years, some sort of corrosion called the "Fragmentum" started to spread. It's ruined a lot of mines. The one we're heading into is relatively unaffected. A bunch of vagrants made it their home after their old turf was consumed by the Fragmentum. Actually, most of them are pretty honest folks... But with such a large group, it's inevitable that troublemakers will find their way in. They've been stealing from the miners and picking fights.

Y/n had enough of that shit and tried to carry Stelle away from the trash can .

Y/n: Come here Stelle , im doing this for your own sake.

Stelle: No , you come here !

But she pulled and uno reverse card on him pulled him inside the container with her .

Y/n: Dan heng help !

Seele: And that's not the worst of it. Things are much more serious this time... For two days now, huge clashes have been breaking out between the miners and the vagrants. It isn't pretty. Mines are our lifeline in the Underworld. We have to keep providing Geomarrow to the Overworld in exchange for supplies.

Dan Heng went help Y/n while March and Bronya were talking to Seele, when he opened the contaner he saw Stelle on top of Y/n holding him hostage since she had one of her thighs pressing one of his arms against his waist.

Stelle: Oh hey Dan Heng wanna join ? we still have room for 2 people here you can call march if you want .

Y/n: Dan Heng get her off me !

He just closed the container and walked away .

Y/n: WHAT THE FUCK !?

Stelle: Looks like it's just you and me here Y/n .

Y/n: Jesus christ , trash cans seem to have awaken something jn this women ... but why does she has to sit right in top of dick !? Don't get hard dont get hard dont get dont get hard don get hard...

Stelle: Now tell me Y/n , why do you call Himeko mommy ?

Y/n: Why you want to know ? Want to me call you mommy too ? WHAT THE FUCK AM I TALKING ABOUT !?

Seele: In order to quell the situation, Chief Oleg brought Wildfire into the mine and left me in charge of security for the towns. But the situation in the mine is critical - I have to back him up.

After she explained everything to March she turned at Bronya ...

Seele: Oh, as for you... the Chief will decide your fate when we see him.

Bronya: Good, I've been wanting to come face to face with the leader of the Underworld.

Seele: Hmph, you're about to come face to face with reality.