~20~

I knew everything just by looking at your eyes.

***•_•***

San had asked Wooyoung if he was free to hang out that exact same night. To make sure he was just suspicious and unsure. But the younger rejected the offer. San clicked his tongue after the phone call, feeling sudden chills down his spine. He left his flat an hour before the time he expected Wooyoung to leave his. And just waited outside the apartment waiting for Wooyoung to come out. During that time, he mentally reprimanded himself for what he was doing.

15 minutes later and the boy was out. He was wearing his basic clothing, baggy black trousers and a tank top. He forced a hoodie on when he came outside, placing the hood over his head and stuffing his head in his pockets.

San continued to subtly follow him. At this point he could literally appoint himself as the new Sherlock Holmes. Wooyoung stopped outside a bar. It was a walkable distance from the apartment where they lived. He went inside after looking around as if he'd suspected being followed.

"Why is he going into a bar?", San whispered to himself "I should go in... who am I kidding, no I should not do that."

He kept arguing with himself and in the end decided to leave. That was until he saw a car pull up and Heeseung and his goons marching out and heading into the same bar.

"Fuck", he groaned, ignoring what his head was telling him and went in literally thirty seconds after Heeseung had gone in.

He wanted to pass out from how loud the music was. The amount of drunk people who were bumping into him in the name of dancing was insane and he was starting to feel sick from the smell of alcohol and sweaty bodies. San tried to find Wooyoung and Heeseung but they were no where. He spotted one of the girls who had come with Heeseung making out with some guy on the couch and twisted his face in disgust.

After almost five minutes of trying to find Wooyoung, San heard insane cheering and people chanting the words "Chug! Chug! Chug!"

San forced his way through the crowd over hearing strange conversations.

"I heard he's a good fuck when he's real drunk"

"I should get him a drink"

"His body is insane. Makes me wanna fuck his brains right then and there"

San was so disgusted by the words leaving some of these peoples mouth. Some even had phones out filming what was going on.

Eventually he squeezed through enough people to see the main focus attracting the crowd and his heart dropped.

There Wooyoung was, sat in a chair and forced to drink bottles of alcohol. Another guy opposite him doing the same but in an attempt to beat him.

Wooyoung was literally in tears and it wasn't tears of content or joy, no. He was in fucking pain and so much discomfort and he didn't want to be there.

And literally no one cared. They just wanted the fun.

Some guy offered them some strange mixtures after both guys had finished the drinks they were offered. San watched Wooyoung's shaking hands as he brought the next bottle to his lips, eyes forced shut letting more stream of tears flow down and downing the bottle again. He was offered another one.