Chapter 14: Master Class Goals

Hey guys, I'm back! Thanks so much for the views!!!!!! sorry for the wait btw Hope you enjoy this new chapter and pls give me new ideas on the next book!!!❤

Continuing from the last chapter...

Waking up in the morning, you got ready for the day and cooked breakfast with Serena. After telling her about your worries about the chairman, she agreed with you and admitted that she and ash had the same discussion last night, as they both were amazed but worried at the same time. 

After waking the boys up and eating breakfast, you and your companions went to the pokemon center, watching the tv for the challengers needed to battle. Today, you had to go to your first official battle with a crowd. For this battle, you had to go against the fighting type gym leader of galar, Bea.

After arriving to Wyndon stadium, you waved goodbye to your friends as they took their seats in the crowd. Going backstage, you looked at your pokeballs containing some of your stars, greninja, evee and lucario. (people found out you had every pokemon by now, they just never saw your legendaries) As this was going to be your first 3-on-3 pokemon battle. Looking into the crowd, you saw your friends Serena, Ash, Raihan, Hop and Sonia, and your brother  Anthony. Taking a deep breath, you put on your usual clothes that you wore, they were fancy, cute, but also simple.

After taking one last look at the crowd, you noticed someone else sitting in the reserved seats, Leon. You were surprised that the monarch would actually attend, but realized he probably attended every battle as part of his duties. You walked down the hallway, the three pokemon bounded on your waist as the announcer spoke.

"WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE ULTRA CLASS BATTLE. ON ONE SIDE, IT'S GALAR'S FIGHTING TYPE GYM LEADER...BEA! ON THE OTHER SIDE, A FAMOUS SINGER AND THE KALOS QUEEN WHO HAS RECENTLY SHOWN HER POWER AT THE FIELD OF BATTLING, Y/N!!"

"DURING THIS BATTLE, EACH TRAINER WILL BE ABLE TO USE 3 POKEMON AND USE 1 BATTLE GIMMICK, THE BOND PHENOMENON, MEGA EVOLUTION, Z-MOVE, OR DYNAMAX/GIGANTAMAX. EACH TRAINER IS ALSO ALLOWED TO SWITCH POKEMON ALRIGHT...BATTLE BEGIN!"

You took a deep breath before reaching for your first pokeball. 

"Go hawlucha!!" Bea said.

"Evee, let's go!" You said.

"You do know that evee is weak to hawlucha right?" she said with a smirk.

"I'm actually not worried about that." you said.

"Whatever you say" bea replied. "Use high jump kick!"

"Double team and turn into espeon and use phychic!" you said, as within half a second, evee transformed into espeon with sparkles and stopped hawlucha in it's tracks. You watched as Bea look worried. "You are wittnessing my evee's special ability, being able to transform into all the evee evolutions and back. Alright espeon, fling it!" you said, as hawlucha flew across the battlefield and crashed into the rocks nearby. "Confusion!" you said taking advantage of its state.

"No! Hawlucha!" said Bea.

"End this with with psybeam!" you said.

"BEA HAS LOST HER FIRST POKEMON HAWLUCHA!" the announcer said.

"Thank you hawlucha for your work. I underestimated you y/n." she said "Pangoro!"

"Hey evee, after this you can rest ok?" you said, as espeon turned back into evee beside you.

"Pangoro, dark pulse!"

"sylveon fairy wind!" you said as fairy wind overpowered dark pulse and hit. Since it was very effective, it took pangoro a lot of damage. As it as getting up, you decided to take advantage. "Use moonblast!" you commanded, as it hit before pangoro could respond, bringing it down.

"Thanks pangoro. Now, y/n, witness my ace!" she said with a smirk.

"Evee return, thanks for your work, your teammates can take it from here. Lucario!"

"Machamp, use bulldoze!" it was a very effective move to lucario, as it was hard to dodge. 

"Lucario, aurosphere, wait for the attack and hit!" Although the aurosphere and bulldoze hit, lucario took more damage. After some more battling, you relalized lucario was getting tired, so you decided to release your ace, greninja.

"Greninja, let's go full power!!!" you said.

"Return machamp. Gigantamax!!!"

Sorry im gonna have to skip some time cause this is getting long...

Machamp was getting weaker and weaker, as you decided to finally do the final hit. "Double team, then water shuriken!!" you said, as it hit, machamp returned to it's normal size, unable to continue.

"MACHAMP IS UNABLE TO BATTLE, SO THE WINNER OF THIS MATCH IS Y/N WHO IS NOW RANKED #45" the announcer said. After giving your pokeballs to nurse joy, you sat down to watch as battle marnie and win, getting #16.

As you and your companions left the stadium, you were shocked to see Leon outside, as you thought he had gone back to work. He hugged you congragulating you on your victory which made you blush.

After returning to the hotel, you got ready for bed, as sleep took over, it was a hard day, but in just one or two battles, you would make it to your goal, the master class, then maybe even reach your main goal, being the monarch.

Alright guys, that's it for today!! Hope you enjoyed, pls vote and comment, and thanks for reading. Until the next chapter!!!