~21~

Nobody knows, nobody loves you like I do.

***•_•***

Wooyoung had quite strictly disagreed to letting the school know what was going on. He was simply scared so he stayed quiet.

Nonetheless, Heeseung's group seemed to had stopped. They hadn't come for him and it had been a week since San interfered.

Occasionally, Wooyoung would shiver or feel so scared thinking they were coming from him but San always reassured him that he was okay.

Another thing was, it stayed between them. None of their other friends found out. And of course Wooyoung being the good actor he was, put on a fake show everyday, pretending to be so happy in front of everyone.

He was even there to support Yeosang when he had his first fight with jongho. They hadn't even given it a month. And the reason was a bit stupid so they made up literally an hour later. Yeosang claiming he couldn't survive not breathing the same air as him.

Even if it meant he couldn't get the affection he wanted from Jongho. It ended up in him being called clingy and once again Wooyoung had to warn him that it was Jongho's first relationship and he wasn't so used to constant skinship.

Which Yeosang understood. So he went back his engineering lessons early, waiting for him. And than laid his head down for a while. When he lifted it back up, Jongho was standing in front of him wondering what the hell he was doing there.

He forced himself out of the chair, looking awkward as fuck and apologised so quietly.

"It's not your fault", Jongho had told him, "I'm just not too used to it but I'll keep trying. For you"

Yeosang was sure he was so strictly in love with how chivalrous he could be. What a man.

San had asked Wooyoung to go to a theme park with him. Just to hang out and get his mind off the last two or three weeks. At first, Wooyoung was still scared to agree to it but he did eventually.

Wooyoung was stressing for almost an hour over what to wear. What sort of clothings were even worn at a theme park?

After almost an hour, he picked out a pair of black cargo pants, a black vintage oversized hoodie, wearing a simple shirt underneath, and forced a pair of balanced trainers. He had a baseball cap on, pulling his hood over it and grabbing a shoulder bag.

He stared at himself for almost five minutes in the mirror contemplating on whether he liked his outfit or not then heard his door bell ring. He grabbed a mask forcing it on and went to open the door. He smiled under the mask at the sight of San.

"I told you my password. You can come in anytime"

"I still want to respect your privacy. What's with the mask? It's hiding your pretty face"

"Just don't want to be seen..."

"That's fine. I like your outfit. It's cute."

Wooyoung blushed. Not like it could be seen. Holding his hands in front of him and staring at the floor.

"Thanks", he almost whispered.