6 | Quiver

Kathleen has been impressed on how Miguel beat up Kyler and his friends

Kathleen has been impressed on how Miguel beat up Kyler and his friends. She kinda found him hot. He stood up for her, and Sam. She had to thank him and give him a little pointer on an error move he made that day. Or maybe she just wanted to speak with him.

She's never even paid attention to anyone but Miguel? Oh she really paid attention to him, she wanted to speak with him any chance she had.

Did she like him? Maybe?

She knew he had karate practice and Aisha had mentioned to her that the dojo was full of people wanting to join. She didn't want to interrupt his lesson so she just did what any other girl would do.

Stalk his social media.

She went on his Facebook page and scrolled down. She saw a couple of pictures of himself and then she saw him post a picture of him and his grandma. Well his YaYa, that's how he had it on the post.

She smiled to herself, admiring him a little more. Kathleen didn't have her grandmother visiting her anymore. Her fathers mother was in Peru but she would speak with her occasionally. She liked how Miguel showed his YaYa on his social media.

"KATLEEN NAYELI GOMEZ!" Someone shouted from downstairs. There was only one person who used her full name.

Her father. She was a daddy's girl. Everyone knew it, he would spoil her a lot, but what people don't know is that he would listen to her. He would always make sure she ate and would ask about her day. That's why she was so close to her father.

Kathleen loved her mother but she would ignore her most of the time whenever she was home. She has always loved Alex more, she wanted her first born to be a boy but.... Kathleen was born.

Her mother loved Kathleen but she was always rough on her. She always made sure Kathleen had the current trend of clothing, shoes, brand, whatever. She wanted to make sure her daughter was popular like she was in her junior year of high school. Didn't like that Kathleen would over eat. She thought she was doing a good thing, but it all just made Kathleen have an eating disorder. But deep down she has a soft spot for her daughter. She just had to reach deep down and show everyone that it was there.

Kathleen ran downstairs to see her father at the bottom of the stairs. Both of their smiles widened once they spotted each other. Kathleen rushed down and gave her dad a huge bear hug.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were in New York?" Kathleen asked her father.

"I had the opportunity to come home early, and I wanted to surprise you and your brother. But I'm guessing he's at LaRusso's home." Diego, Kat's dad, told the girl.

"Yeah he's been hanging with Anthony a whole lot more. He has to come home in a couple of hours, we have school tomorrow." Kathleen reminded her father.

"Right." He put his arm around his daughter walking her to the kitchen. "¿Has comido? He asked her making her sit down on the kitchen island chair.

"Yes dad. I already ate. I promise." Kathleen promised her dad.