14 | The Moment Of Truth

Today was the day Kathleen was joining a dojo

Cobra Kai.

She finally decided who's side she wanted to fight with. It was a good choice but was she fully sure she wanted to be there?

But before she could go to the dojo she had a quick stop to make. Miyagi-Do.

Sam asked to speak with her and of course Kathleen agreed, they're best friends, what's there to be worried about?

After arriving at the dojo Kathleen put on her cropped hoodie, only because she had a sports bra on. She noticed Daniel working on one of his cars. She tried to be sneaky but of course Daniel looked up.

"Hey Kat." Daniel greeted Kathleen with a smile. "Are you here to finally join? I can have Sam catch you up. How about you-."

Kathleen interrupted Daniel, she wasn't here to talk or listen to him. She was still angry with the man. "Um, actually no, I just came to talk with Sam. She has a couple of things she wants to talk about."

She gave him a tight lipped smile with a small nod and walked towards the back.

Daniel was shocked. He wasn't surprised the girl was still mad at him, he said a couple of things he shouldn't have but Kathleen's like a daughter to him and he did not want her to be brainwashed by Johnny and the Cobra Kai's. He wants to protect her.

Maybe saying harsh things to the girl wasn't the right move.

Once Kathleen walked to the back she saw Sam stretching and Robby on the punching bag.

"Hey, hey. What's up?" Kathleen smiled at her two friends.

"Hey Kat." Robby smiled at the girl before he went back to punching.

Sam tilted her head to the side to let the girl know she wants to speak in private.

"Hey, so I have some news. I-"

Sam stopped Kathleen to tell her off. "What was that? At the Valley Fest? You went and cheered for the enemy."

Kathleen was confused. Why would she care? "Sam, what are you talking about? I went to support my boyfriend, and you should have too."

"But I'm your best friend and sister. What about Mr.Miyagi? You should have stayed by our side, but you went to the enemies like nothing."

At that moment Kathleen got pissed. Why would Sam be acting like this? It was just a karate demo, who cared? She was also mad that Sam used the family card on her.

"Again with the enemy thing Sam? What enemy!?" At this point Kathleen raised her voice and Robby turned to look at them. "I have no enemies on that side. I have friends and so do you.... I have to go, I got some place to be."

Before Kathleen could walk any further Sam had other things to say.

"What is wrong with you!? They are horrible people! That Sensei just wants your money Kat, you aren't seeing what we're seeing! He's going to use you!"