11

Skeppy POV

    It's been months but I finally found my way back home. Who am I kidding? This island isn't home. My home got blown up thanks to a nuke that I'm guessing Tubbo launched. Now I'm living with a different Bad in a "different" life. Being made from diamond sucks. Either way I'm back and that's all that matters.

    Walking up to the door of mine and Bad's house, I open it to be greeted by the smell of freshly baked muffins.

    "Bad! Dapper! I'm back!" I called out to my favorite people. I heard the sound of scattering feet before I got tackled by Dapper.

    "Pa! You're home! Please don't leave again," Dapper pleaded.

    "I'm not going anywhere anytime soon," I reassured him. I set Dapper back down only to be bear hugged by Bad. Luckily for me, he wasn't as tall as he had been in his previous life. It did help that I had grown since then too.

    "Welcome back Geppy," he greeted me with his usual cheery tone. His expression then turned to one of wonder and confusion. "Hey Skeppy," he started, "do you think there might be an alternative reality where we fought in wars and whatnot?"

    "What makes you say that?" I asked carefully. If he's referring to what I think he's referring to then he's partly right.

    Bad let go of me and looked me directly in my chocolate colored eyes. "Wilbur says he's been seeing visions and having dreams of an alternate reality," he said dully. "He's mentioned the name L'Manburg and something about a guy named Schlatt. He also mentioned my name and Quackity's name."

    There's no way. Wilbur has been having dreams of their past lives? I started to get a little lightheaded so I sat down on the couch. I thought over the information I had just received before I figured out what and how to tell him what I knew.

    "Bad take a seat. You too Dapper, you should know about this," I said with a monotone voice. Once they sat down, I continued, "Bad, Wilbur isn't having dreams about an alternate reality. He's seeing his past life." I paused for a second to let that information sink in.

    "There is no easy way to say this so I'm going to tell you straight up. We, you, me, Wilbur, Phil, Quackity, and Slimecicle, all used to live in a place called the Dream SMP. Wilbur had made a nation called L'Manburg and we had a house in a place called the Badlands. There's a few details that I'd rather not remember so I'm not going to tell you that. Either way, we all had complicated lives but we made it work. Also know that all of that happened like hundreds of years ago."

    After I told him what I knew I couldn't bear to look him in the eyes. I didn't want to know what he was thinking.

    "So Wilbur was half right," Bad whispered after what felt like an eternity of silence.

    "Yeah. He's half right," I said. Dapper also hadn't said anything. They probably think that her parents are insane.

Bad POV 

    We had past lives? How did Skeppy know that? He looks close to my age yet he said that what Wilbur saw was hundreds of years ago. Then again in the time that I've known him he hasn't really aged at all. So many thoughts were running through my head that I couldn't find the words to talk.

584 words

Sorry this is so short.  I wanted to leave the last chapter on a cliffhanger but also wanted to leave Bad's pov and go back to Wilbur.  I might revisit it later and expand upon it tho.  Hope y'all are enjoying so far.  Love y'all <3