15

Wilbur POV

    It's been about a month since Foolish and the others came by.  Since then my eyes and my hair haven't returned to their normal colors.  I had also been remembering more and more about my past life.  It was getting harder to tell what happened in the past and what happened in this life.  My thoughts about blowing everything up hadn't gone away either.

    My most recent memory was about a blue sheep named Friend, blue dye, a library, and Tommy being in exile.  I also remembered Fundy telling me about Eret adopting him.  I was happy for him but at the same time I was hurt.  Man I really want to blow something up.  No!  I don't!  This is what I'm talking about with the thoughts not going away.  Maybe getting my hands on some TNT will kill the urges.

    I went to Phil's house and dropped off Tallulah then went to find some gunpowder and sand. As I was walking a saw a figure in the corner of my eye. I turned and saw a white bear with a black bow tie. Was that the Cucurucho guy everyone was talking about?  The bear approached me with a sickeningly sweet smile.

    "Hello Wilbur Soot.  I am Cucurucho," the bear introduced himself.  "I have been observing you lately and have noticed that your demeanor has changed.  You seem more explosive if you may."

    "Okay?  What about it?" I asked skeptically.

    "I want to help you," Cucurucho said.  "You see some people have wrongfully destroyed my home.  Help me to help you."

    "So what exactly are you offering?" I asked.

    "Simple," he said.  "I'll give you all the TNT and weapons you will need.  I just need you to get rid of the people.  Deal?" Cucurucho extended his hand.

    "Deal." I said as I shook his hand.  Paw?  Sure. 

    In all honesty I was going to use the TNT to enact my plan to blow everything up.  And I'll get rid of his people too I guess.  I stared after Cucurucho as he walked off into the distance.  He never did say where to meet him to get that TNT.  As if on que, I got a message on my communicator.

Cucurucho to me: Meet me at the old Federation building tomorrow morning.  I'll give you your supplies then.

Me to Cucurucho: Okay

    Well that answers that question.  I shot Phil a message asking if he'd watch Tallulah until tomorrow evening and he responded saying that he would.  I felt bad leaving Tallulah again but it was only for a day while I set up all of the TNT.  I'll blow everything up when the election results are announced.  When was that again?  In two days?  That will give me plenty of time to set everything up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    I woke up the next morning and went to meet Cucurucho at the destroyed Federation building.  When I got there, I saw him looking at the rubble of a mostly destroyed building.  I have a feeling this  happened when Cellbit got kidnapped.  His only mistake was not placing the TNT in the correct spots.  He didn't put them in the building's weak spots.

    "There you are," Cucurucho spoke as he noticed me approaching.

    "Let's just get this over with," I said.  "I only have today to get everything set up."

    "Of course," he said.

    Cucurucho threw me a backpack.  I opened it and found at least five stacks of TNT, a flint and steel, and an axe.  I'm sure there's other stuff in the bag as well.  

    "I'll trust that you won't fail this mission Wilbur," Cucurucho said before he disappeared.

    Okay then.  I walked over to where the election results will be announced tomorrow.  Luckily there was no one there at the moment.  I dug around the area and placed quite a bit of the TNT then covered it back up.  Using the redstone I found in the bag, I connected the TNT to a button I placed near the edge of the island.  I'm 99% that there is enough TNT to blast the entire island.  That's also if I placed it all correctly which I'm pretty sure I did.  Now all I have to do is wait until tomorrow.

    I went to Phil's house and picked up Tallulah.  She seemed really happy.  I almost felt bad about blowing everything up tomorrow.  Almost.  If it hadn't been for all of the regret and pain I felt I would have held it out until I died naturally.  Unfortunately, I am not granted with that ability.

    Tallulah and I got home and I tucked her into bed.  I sang her a song, the same song I sang to her when I had gotten back from touring, and she quickly fell asleep.  I put my guitar back then fell asleep.

804 words

Love y'all <3