02

EVIE and BRAYLEE linked arms as they joined the sides of MADDY, BB, and CASSIE, just as RUE and the new girl, JULES passed by

"oh, shit. that's the girl who tried to commit suicide at mckays!" BB spoke.

"wait, what?" MADDY and CASSIE spoke in sync, both very confused and neither had saw what had happened a few nights before.

"oh, yeah. i forgot, you guys both was fuckin." BB pointed between the two.

MADDY stopped, letting out a groan as she threw her head back. "why does everybody think we fucked?"

"because everyone saw it?" EVIE spoke.

MADDY shook her head, ignoring the younger girl as she continued to walk. "alcohol is not good for me."

"so you did fuck him." BB glanced over at her.

"honestly, i think i blacked out." MADDY told her.

"what?" EVIE was quick to look over at her, while the other three had similar reactions.

MADDY had no time to explain, as KAT walked up and joined the four. "hey, you."

"oh, look. it's our new sexpert!" BB smiled, while CASSIE and MADDY both wrapped their arms around KAT.

"congratulations, bitch!" MADDY squealed.

"wait, you lost your virginity?" EVIE asked.

"yeah, at mckays!" BB chuckled, making EVIE raise her eyebrows as she began to wonder to who.

__________________________

the first day of school went by sort of quickly. it wasn't too dragged on, and EVIE didn't complain about wanting to go home every five minutes.

EVIE didn't exactly enjoy school. she found it very stressful and overwhelming. she felt as if it was a lot of pressure, most of the time.

especially because both of her parents were one of those that stayed on her ass about it.

she did well in school, despite the fact she rarely actually payed attention. but there was moments when she'd get a really low grade, and her parents would immediately invade her with a bunch of questions and tell her that she needed to try harder.

but EVIE enjoyed coming to school to see her friends. she had spent her summer with her friends that she was actually close with, but it made her excited to know that she would be seeing her school friends that she had only spoke to a couple times since school ended.

EVIE laid on her stomach, her feet up in the air as she scrolled through her social medias.

she scrolled through her tiktok for you page for awhile, before getting bored of it and switching over to instagram.

she looked through many peoples storys, liked a few posts, before pausing at her suggested accounts.

she looked through a few of them, skipping most before pausing when she came across ASHTRAYS account.

she hasn't even known that ASHTRAY had an instagram.. or any social media, at that. he always seemed like one of those people that stayed off of social media, or didn't really care for it. but then again, he was a drug dealer, and she was sure he got messages about that.

she saw that BRAYLEE followed him, along with RUE and FEZCO.

she wondered if she should follow him, but due to the fact that she didn't think he liked her very much, she decided against it.

she took of screenshot of his account, just in case she wanted to change her mind later on. and went off instagram.

EVIE thought about her parents, and wondered if she should call them to tell them about her first day of school.. since they weren't at home for her to tell them in person.

she scrolled through her recent calls, and was about to press on her moms contact before she got a message.

it was from ROY, which confused her a little. she clicked on the message, seeing it was a video.

as the video played, EVIE rolled her eyes. she thought it was just a video of some girl that ROY was sending around.. which it was, but once EVIE actually looked at the video, she realized it kind of looked like KAT.

EVIE had only heard about KAT losing her virginity that morning, so she was confused of how there was already being a video sent around.

EVIE decided she wasn't going to ask KAT about it, because it really wasn't her business.. and she was sure KAT already knew about the video.

__________________________

as the week passed on, EVIE heard a few things about the video.

KAT had denied it being her, but she had seemed really bothered by it, which made EVIE believe she was lying.

though, she didn't ask anything else about it, and had decided to just leave it alone.

she did, however, tell TROY that him and his brother were assholes, and that they needed to stop sending the video around, and telling people it was KAT.

of course, they didn't listen. but EVIE thought it was worth the effort.

and by the end of the week, the video was still being talked about.. people just didn't think it was KAT anymore.