Jail Mates-Blood(p3)

Don't forget to comment and vote-wanted to try something new and your feedback would really help :)

TW! Slight Gore + Fight

The curtain rips open, Marian smirking rascally. She follows my arm out in front of my love, "Oh Mittens is here, good. Maybe she can tell me where you got everything."

I stay silent, noticing that she's unarmed besides a wet towel whip in her hand which she wraps around her knuckles.

I laugh, "who do you think you're hurting with that?"

"I thought maybe you," and she swings her arm straight for my head. I assumed she would do some shit like that, and I back up before she completes her 'move'. Jayla is protected by me but couldn't fully do much and stand for herself if she tried and so she cowers and tries her best to look tough. I grab her out from her corner and push her out, "get someone!" I exclaim.

Turns out I just threw her to the wolves, Kasey coming up behind her and wrapping her arms behind her back. "Where do you think you're going?" and she screams, her eyes widening and scared. The piece of tile flies from her hands and skids across the floor, leaving her completely helpless beside me. Her cries are quickly muffled by an additional towel Kasey pulls out and stuffs into her mouth. She trashes and yanks her arms, trying her best to pull out from her grip-her attempts are unsuccessful. She screams again and they fall flat, too.

"Jayla!" I reach for her but she pulls her to the floor and makes her sit to watch me and Marian. I'd been so distracted the entire time that I hadn't remembered where and what Marian was doing. She seems to have been distracted too and swings for another punch, one of which I block by grabbing at her arm and attempting to push her away.

Her fist pushes back but her body doesn't so I try again, using more force with my arm, preparing for her to be rid of me and on the floor, ready for me to grab my lover and run, screaming. She grabs my arms and twists them out of frame, shoving them violently behind my back and using her other arm to wrap the towel around my throat, leaving me disabled. My voice croaks when I try to call, the towel cutting my chords and my neck burning, my breathing cutting short and feeling more and more labored. I hold it and squirm in her arms, hoping to pull her off from me and over my head. I pull and throw myself forward, her body lifting a few inches but tightening her grip, helping me lose my balance.

She pulls tighter and leans in close to my ear, "I don't think you understand the severity of me getting out of here. This isn't all about you, and you're stupid love fest-" she eyes Kasey and tightens her grip on her arms, Jayla squirming and her eyes scrunching, tears falling over her reddened cheeks. I watch her in agony, wishing she could open her eyes to see me. I want her to see me. "I have a home to get back to and need to see my family. I was gonna let you be a part of my plan and see to it that you get out too but you can't even do this-" I squirm, my face pruning and my jaw clenches, muscles straining for a breath. I gasp, swallowing nothing but my own screams.

I muster enough energy to jump up and kick back on the wall of the shower stalls, our bodies falling back, her torso cushioning my come down. In correlation, she pulls the towel at both ends, my head and thoughts swarming into a dizzy haze. My fists clench and I pull at her hands, digging my fingernails between her knuckles and scratching at her leathery exterior so firmly that her skin breaks. Our blood poisons each other's while my frugal attempts pull my nails back beyond my nail bed. My mouth opens in silent screams.

"Shit, Eilish, you made me bleed....you're gonna pay for that!" she pulls her fists together so she holds the towel ends together in one hand, and uses the others to bend back the first knuckles in my fingers, prying them off from hers and nearly breaking them. My eyes screw closed, all light and pleading hope escaping from sight-stars and red spots flicker behind my crinkled eyelids.