3

Anya's pov:

"Dii.......", I heard my little sister screaming while I was still thinking about a specific brown eyed person .

" what happened? are you ok ria? Is something wrong? Are you hurt...." I asked her in panic.
" relax dii I was just excited to tell you something, I didn't mean to scare you..." she replied sheepishly .
"So what is it?" I frowned
" finally I got a job I am so happy " ria answered and started jumping on my bed.
"Really..." today I am very proud of her she completed her graduation two months ago . She was a very bright student in her college.
" Did you tell this to ma? she was tensed about your job"

" not yet" I am going to surprise her at the dinner tonight "and by the way don't forget to make biryani today" she ordered.

Shaking my head I went to the washroom to freshen up.

After 15 minutes I came downstairs and went to my parents room. Knocking I went inside and saw my mother smiling at the album . I sat near her and asked"Are you still thinking about Riddhi aunty?".
she sighed " She is still upset with me". I took her hand gently in mine a gave an assuring squeeze
" Everything will be fine ma".
"Actually I came to ask you what would you like to eat for the dinner? ". "Whatever you want to make...let's go I will help you with it".

We went to the kitchen and started preparing the dinner . After the meal was prepared I went to  the dining hall and set the table . Few minutes later Ria and dad joined the table.

"Ahha...is today something special? I can smell biryani" my dad questioned.
" Actually I have a news for you both" Ria chirped. Both of them frowned at her.
" what is it beta?" Dad asked.
After a minute pause ria smiled "I am selected for the job". " congratulations...i new you will clear it, I am proud of of you" dad said smiling.
Mom also seemed relieved by the news. Both seemed happy about the news and started their dinner.

After the dinner we were watching news." Druv Rawat renowned businessman and ceo of Rawat industry met with an accident at the highway. News are confirmed that he is safe, police are investigating about the accident no suspect yet " were the words of the news anchor.

"Are they not talking about the patient who was under your observation?"

"Yes dad" I confirmed

" How is he now? "
" fine...just some minor injuries"

"Okay everyone go to your bed now it is already 12. You all will be late and the blame me aapne uthaya q nhi" mom said . We all smiled at her antics and went to our respective rooms.