16

Next day....

Anya woke up at the sound of the alarm and saw Druv still sleeping. He was looking breathtaking with his ruffled hair his sharp jawline was visible.
His one hand was placed under his head.
After admiring him for a long time. She went to freshen up.

She freshened up took a bath and wore a beautiful peach color silk saree with hands full of bangles she was busy drying her hair that she didn't notice when Druv woke up and was admiring her .He woke up when he heard the jingling of her bangle and felt few drops of water sprinkle on his face .

When he opened his eyes he felt his heart beating rapidly at the scene infront of him his wife standing near the table drying her long hair, she then took a pinch of vermillion and put it in space between her partitioned hair.

"Good morning " she wished him with a smile to which he too responded.

She asked him to get ready and went downstairs.

She did the prayer and took blessings from her elders.

Suhana ji asked her to prepare some sweet dish as a ritual.

Both of them went to kitchen and started preparing breakfast together then she prepared kheer an all time favorite dish of all Indians.

All the family members sat together in the dining hall and were having breakfast they all praised her for the delicious breakfast and both her mother in law and father in law gave her gifts for the sweet dish.

After the breakfast she got ready as last ritual was still remaining where she will go to her family.

Druv accompanied her to her home where they were warmly welcomed.

After a few minutes Druv left the house as he has to attend some pending meetings.

He then drove alone to the office and was busy with his work.

Here Anya was busy with her family and she saw the time it was already 9 pm.

She saw her phone ringing and picked it up it was of none other than our Druv who was feeling restless without his wife.

He said he will arrive in 15 minutes and to be ready.

She was ready to leave and again the moment became emotional with heavy heart she left with Druv.