The Pranks of Love

Dagar and Errah's relationship was improving, filled with more playful pranks and naughty jokes, including some perverted questions that all guys have at times. These turned out to be funny and weird pranks that brought them even closer together.

On November 5th, Dagar was involved as an event organizer in college when a girl asked for his name and later messaged him after getting his number from a friend. Unaware of her intentions, Dagar was chatting with Errah about her sister's birthday. Despite Errah being busy, she was still engaged in the conversation while outside at lunch or a party.

Although they had not confessed their feelings yet, Dagar promised Errah that if he pursued a corporate job, he would come and propose to her. However, he wanted to be cautious about the future and avoid giving her false hope if he couldn't follow through with the promise. Meanwhile, he started chatting with the girl from college who seemed interested in dating him. Dagar shared this with Errah and noticed a hint of jealousy from her. He knew that choosing the other girl would mean losing Errah, so he decided to maintain distance from the new acquaintance due to various reasons, including not being fond of alcoholic and party-going individuals.

As they continued teasing each other with pranks, Yash gave Errah his number, a gesture he had never done before. They began chatting on WhatsApp, enjoying each other's company. However, Errah pranked Dagar, and he wasn't expecting it.

 She said she had a boyfriend, something she hadn't mentioned before, and he didn't appreciate their chats

 She said she had a boyfriend, something she hadn't mentioned before, and he didn't appreciate their chats. Dagar was stressed, wanting Errah to forget him and be happy with her boyfriend instead of fighting over him. To make her believe he was terrible, Dagar said hurtful things, hoping she would hate him and move on. He started blocking Errah on WhatsApp and Messenger, and then suddenly, another message from her came in, likely another prank. Realizing this, he unblocked her to talk, but she blocked him too. Dagar kept messaging and calling her from a hacked Instagram account, apologizing profusely. After many attempts, Errah finally forgave him, and they both realized they couldn't live without each other.

To ensure such misunderstandings wouldn't happen again, Dagar asked for her permission and got the password to her account. He then posted some of her beautiful pictures on his Instagram profile, as Errah had none. This unbreakable bond continued to grow stronger and stronger as time passed, and their love for each other flourished.