True Confession

As time passed and Errah and Dagar started video calling each other, their connection grew stronger and deeper. They found joy in making each other laugh and love by coming up with weird and funny scenarios, pulling silly faces, and creating delightful memories together. The habit of making friends on their birthdays was replaced by a desire to be with each other, awaiting each other's messages with an extra level of care and concern.

 The habit of making friends on their birthdays was replaced by a desire to be with each other, awaiting each other's messages with an extra level of care and concern

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Dagar always sought Errah's permission before posting her images on his Instagram profile, demonstrating his respect for her privacy and boundaries. Their love was becoming more profound with each passing day, and as the new year approached, Errah was working on a project and asked Dagar if he knew her real name. Surprised but also a bit hurt that she hadn't shared her real name with him yet, Dagar appreciated the chance to get to know her better.

As they continued their journey together, they faced some challenges in their relationship. However, on Valentine's Day, they exchanged heartfelt wishes, and it was during this time that they both felt the need to confess their true feelings to each other. On the 15th of February, they finally confessed their love and agreed to officially be in a relationship. Their bond continued to grow stronger and more profound with each passing day.

On the 19th of February, Errah turned 19, and both Dagar and Errah exchanged warm wishes on this special day. Dagar longed to be with her, cherishing every moment of their connection. While their habit of pranks may have subsided, they still had their fair share of disagreements. Yet, instead of relying on pranks to mend any misunderstandings, they maturely fought through their issues and always sought to be the first to apologize.

Dagar understood that apologizing first was not about admitting constant mistakes but rather about preserving their relationship's harmony and making Errah feel secure. Errah appreciated his humility and the way he prioritized their relationship above all else. This approach only strengthened their bond and built a foundation of understanding and forgiveness between them.

As they continued to navigate the ups and downs of their relationship, they discovered that their love had evolved into something profound and genuine. Each day brought them closer, and their commitment to each other grew unwavering. Their journey together was filled with laughter, love, and a deep understanding of each other's strengths and flaws.

With every passing moment, their love story became a testament to the beauty of finding someone who complements and supports you in every way. Their relationship was a delightful blend of fun, compassion, and growth, and they knew that they were meant to be together. As they faced the future hand in hand, they were confident that their love would only grow stronger with time, just as it had in the beautiful journey they had shared so far.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Aug 09, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

From Pranks to Promises: Our Transcontinental Love Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें