Chapter 3

"What'd you mean you have a second one?"

You ask her again. The look on Himekos face is one of puzzled and confusion, but she also looks like she's spoken too much and she sighs. She looks down at her coffee, falling silent again and you huff. There's something clearly going on and you feel like you deserve to know. Now you know about what's going on and what this orb even meant, it means that you weren't delusional and those "dreams" were not for no reason. /So these people really do exist..../ You think to yourself before letting out a sigh of your own before you zone yourself back into the room, looking up at Himeko. 

"Himeko was it? I really deserve to know what on this planet is going on. Something has happened to me and you come in here and you tell me there's someone else that has this in them too and you won't even tell me what, why or how this even happened to me. Especially with this dream."

Himeko looks at you with interest, so you tell her about the dream you've been having. You also mention the memories, making sure to mention the woman in question and what she did. Himekos eyes widen and she mumbles to herself. She shakes her head no like she can't believe what she just heard from you. 

"Kafka....but it can't be. We know that she's been on a Stellaron Hunt but I'm amazed she would be willing to put one into somebody...And those dudes in question, Blade is one of them. The other, he sounds familiar. He sounds like someone by the name of General Jing Yung. But what would he have to do with those two?"

She continues talking away, coming up with theories and ways that you don't really understand. You just stand there awkwardly, having no idea what she's rambling on about. She never really answered your question, so you just stand there aimlessly. Himeko eventually catches on and looks up at you and she huffs. She quickly apologises for the rambling, pulling out her phone and shows you a picture of The Traveller/Adventurer. 

"This is the other person in question. They also have a Stellaron inside them too. This is a powerful orb that a lot of people are fighting for, a lot of evil people. We were only aware of a small handful of these, but there seems to be a lot more people involved in this than we realised. Hence why I'm here. I honestly highly suggest you come with us. I know this is a lot to take in, but it's not safe for you here anymore. If me and my team were able to pick this up, we don't know how many other people have picked this up too. At least if you're with us, we can keep an eye on you."

This was a lot of information for you to take in. But you believe her. /If she was able to find you, who else is able to? Would Kafka come back? What about Blade? And who's side is this Jing Yung on?/  You thought to yourself. There's a lot of things to consider but now it seems you're life is at risk. Or is it?? So many questions fill your mind, and you can't help but start to panic. You've never had to worry about this type of thing before, so it's scary you a lot more than you think it would. Not that you had to think about this before. You start to use different methods to help calm yourself down, keeping yourself distracted before downing the rest of your coffee. During this attack, Himeko has her back turned to you, a phone to her ear and she's quietly talking to whoever is on the other end of the phone. You catch things here and there, but even then you aren't 100% sure what is said because of how quiet she speaks. She eventually turns back to face you, nodding at you and she lets out a sigh. 

"Right, collect some things, chargers if you need them, clothes etc. Pom-Pom has given the go ahead to let you on board. We know you can't just up and leave, so we already figured out everything for you. This place is already up for sale. You're living pretty minimalistic anyway so I'm sure you're not really gonna need anything from here. Get some change of clothes, some supplies, whatever you need. I can stick around and help or wait for you outside?"

You just look at her with a look of upset, frustration and confusion. In just a matter of days, a couple weeks even, you're entire world has been flipped 180 and there seems to be nothing you can even do about it. Your eyes tear up, shaking your head before you speak. It takes you a few minutes to build up the courage to even say anything. When you speak, your voice is shaky. 

"Uhm, it's okay... You wait right here, I'm sure I can find a bag and collect a couple of things." 

You excuse yourself from the kitchen and make your way upstairs to your room. You rummage your wardrobe, grabbing a couple different outfit changes, some chargers and you grab some books. You even manage to grab some notebooks and pens to keep yourself entertained while you were with whoever you were with. You look around your room one last time, sighing. Taking out your phone, you can't help but take a picture of your room to keep as a keep sake and memories. You even head to the window and take a picture of the alleyway behind your house and eventually make your way down and back to Himeko. You just simply nod at her and that was it. 

You follow her outside, staying silent for the time being. You look around, grabbing your keys on your way out. Shutting the door behind you with a sigh, your eyes tear up as you drop your keys through the letter box. There's no going back now.