Don't move until I say so

"Nhu should we go eat something before we go home", asked Zee to his passenger princess boyfriend sitting in his car.

"No", the only response Zee got from Nhu. He thought Nhu must be tired from the event that's why he is not talking much.
"Then we'll order something when we reach home ok ?" "Hmm" Nu said.

"Are you tired baby", Zee asked but no response from the other person, "Nhu what happened", " nothing hia, I'm just tired" Nhu said facing towards the window.
Zee didn't said anything, he was just worried but thought he'll ask after Nhu's mood is a little better.

They reached home but before Zee came out from the car and pull the car door for Nhu, he already got out of the car and went inside leaving Zee outside the house.

Zee was stunned since this was the first time that Nhu did something like this.
Usually, Zee pull the car door for Nhu and during unbuckling the seatbelt, they kiss eachother and then they go inside the house without breaking the kiss.

But today, what's happening is completely foreign to him.

For god's sake he doesn't even know what he did but one thing he is sure that his baby is mad at him . But whyy ?

With thousands of questions in his mind, Zee went inside their room.
He was thinking of ways yo ask his Nhu, what's wrong ?

But when he entered their bedroom, Nhu was nowhere to be found.

"Nhu, Nhu where are you baby"
Then he heard water running sound coming from the bathroom.

So he waited for his boyfriend to come out from the bathroom then they will talk about what happened.

After 10 min bathroom door opened. Zee was going to say something but his jaw dropped watching the person with so slender and sexy leg coming out of it.

Nhu was wearing one of Zee's white shirt which was reaching near his knees, the buttons were opened till the middle of his chest showing the milky skin which can make Zee salivate anytime. He can even see the two pink nipples through the gap between the shirt and his chest.

"Stunning" Zee said, still stunned from what is happening.
"Nhu, wha.. what is all these" he can't help but stutter.
His throat is now completely dry and he thinks some drool came out of his mouth but he can't help it, the person in front of him is making his knees weak.
"Hia, go and sit on the bed" Nhu said no he commanded.
Like an obedient boyfriend that he is, Zee did what his baby said to him.

He still didn't got time to change his clothes. And now umm "just fuck it".

He was sitting on the bed watching what NuNew was doing.

He was speechless after seeing Nhu coming towards him with a handcuff in his hand !!!

Zee gulped his saliva, "Nhu what are you going to do with that"

"Shhh, don't say anything and do what I tell you to do" NuNew said making Zee's breath stop in his chest.

"Nhu, but I'm.."

"What did I tell you hmmm ?" NuNew asked lingering his finger from Zee's face to his fully exposed chest giving Zee electric shock.

"If you don't want to get more punishment then just listen to me like a good boy " Nhu said seductively.

"Pu ... Punishment, but what did I do baby ? "

" You'll know soon " said NuNew

He then jumped on to Zee's lap making Zee fall back on the bed.

" Hands over your head" NuNew ordered.

Zee hesitantly did what NuNew said.

Then Nhu cuffed both his hands over his head with the bedpost.