Scream my name

After a heavy amount of 'punishment' from his baby, Zee carry NuNew so that they can wash up together.

Zee gently put NuNew down under the shower head, but Nunew's legs are still wobbly so he rested both of his hands around Zee's waist, to support himself. 

NuNew was standing in front of Zee, while his back was towards the bathroom wall and the showerhead was above his head, which Zee adjusted so that the water doesn't fall directly on Nunew's head.

Zee turned on the shower. His hands are now resting on Nunew's waist.

The water was luke warm, perfect for both of them. Ofcourse, after a long session of heated sex, this was what both of them needed.

Water droplets started falling on both of them as they stood there in eachother's embrace.

Zee gulped his saliva as he saw Nunew's nipples are getting hard because of water falling on his body even though the water was not cold at all.

"I want them in my mouth" Zee thought in his mind biting his lower lips.

He was standing in front of Nunew while his hands are still resting on his waist, but his gaze were now on those beautiful pink tits which he badly wants to taste.

NuNew can sense what was going inside Zee's head, who would not notice it, if the person in front of you is staring at your nipples like he is hungry for years.

He slowly started to move his right hand from Zee's waist towards his butt acting as if he has no idea what he is doing.

Zee is no fool to not know what game NuNew playing.

"Two can play this game baby" Zee said in his mind while a smirk appeared on his face.

As NuNew took off his left hand from Zee's waist to get the body wash from the nearby shelf, Zee grabbed his hands, saying "let me do it Nhu" making NuNew nod his head agreeing.

Zee poured some of the body wash on his palm to apply it on Nunew's body. He started applying it on shoulder of NuNew forming foam, then his hands move towards Nunew's neck giving him shiver in his spine.

Zee's hands are now coming downward to Nunew's chest.

Zee gently brushed his thumb on Nunew's nipple surely unintentionally.

"Hnnnghh" a faint moan escaped from Nunew's cherry tinted lips which made Zee smirked.

Zee's hands slowly went towards Nunew's back to apply the body wash.
Their semihard cock touched eachother which forced Nhu to grasp for air as Zee leaned forward more towards NuNew.

His chin was on Nunew's shoulder, nose was teasing Nhu's neck slightly giving him goosebumps all over his body.

"Hiaaaa" NuNew said trying to control his moan.

Zee's hands are now going to Nunew's cute and fluffy ass. He roam his hands around those perfect peach shaped butt and gave it a squeeze but gently testing Nunew's patience.

Fuck the body wash, he wants him.

NuNew is now being restless with Zee's touch.

Both of their dick touching and creating friction, Zee's hands on his ass, their bare chests creating sparks between them as the water is flowing through their bodies, making his vision blurry.

He wants more now, a mere starter can't feed his hunger. He wants the full four course meal.

He started rubbing his face on the broad chest of Zee. Sniffing and kissing the crook of his neck making Zee's muscle stiff, NuNew felt proud of himself to know his effects on his boyfriend.