~22~

You showed me a power that is strong enough to bring sun to the darkest days.

***•_•***

When the chicken was well done, Wooyoung turned around to face the man that was still hugging him. He cupped his two cheeks in his hands, kissing him again. And then letting his arms wrap around his neck.

It wasn't a hungry kiss. As if they wanted to devour each other right then and there. It was gentle, slow and delicate and brought so much comfort to both of them.

When Yeosang said he'd be there at five he meant it. Or maybe a little later. He was vigorously ringing the door bell and Wooyoung broke away from the kiss staring at the door with a frown.

"I'll get it", he said being released from San's protective hold. He opened the door with an expressionless face.

"Thank you for interrupting my night with another jongsang problem of 2023"

"Haha very Funny.", Yeosang welcomed himself in, heading into the living room on to see San sitting on the couch, tv remote in his hand and already on Netflix.

"Oh. San's here too?"

Wooyoung locked the door going back in, "yeah. He is. Since you're so upset, there's chicken in the kitchen. I made it a few minutes ago"

"How am I sure you're not trying to murder me", Yeosang squinted his eyes.

"You can get out then"

"Wooyoung's cooking's great, what are you talking about?", San looked so offended at Yeosang's comment. The blond stared from San to Wooyoung, shaking his head and heading to the kitchen.

They heard his excited laughter and within minutes he was out with all the drumsticks on a plate, looking like he was ready to finish it all on its own.

Wooyoung was now sitting on the couch, leaning into San as he had an arm over his shoulder. Yeosang inspected them.

"I really feel like I've interrupted something"

"Eat your chicken, Yeosang", Wooyoung sighed playing with his nails while San switched between shows. Eventually they chose one.

Wooyoung at some point glanced over at Yeosang who's face was glued to the TV. But all the chicken were gone. He gasped out loud taking the other two by surprised.

"YOU FINISHED IT ALL?"

San paused the movie.

"You guys wanted some?"

"YEOSANG I MADE FIVE OF THEM AND YOU FINISHED IT ALL?"

"Well you just told me to go in and take it so I just assumed it was all mine. That you made it for me to feel better"

Wooyoung groaned, falling back onto the couch and taking his place on San's chest.

"It's okay, baby we had enough to eat today", San told Wooyoung soothingly, stroking his hair.

"Hold on...", the both of them looked up at Yeosang. "Are you two..."

San played the movie and Yeosang snatched the remote off him.