TWELVE

"Don't fucking embarrass me" he said making me look at him "if you do, then you're gonna get in big trouble" I stayed quite walking downstairs to the living room where it was filled with peoples voices, I looked over seeing a few men sitting down on the couch as women roamed around them in their lingerie. I scrunched up my face looking away from the sight "Oh look, he's here" a man said.

His hair was white that made his red eyes pop out, it's the first thing I noticed about him when I saw him. Touya grabbed my by the waist pulling me by his side making me stay quiet "wow Dabi, you really got yourself a pretty doll" another one of the men said making Touya laugh.

"Yeah right, he's not a pretty doll at all. Just some useless ugly nerd" he said laughing as I looked down "awe don't be mean to him Dabi, he's never done anything to you! And he is cute, he is VERY cute" a girl said with a giggle. She jumped up from her seat walking over to me as she extended her hand "I'm Toga nice to meet ya" she said with a wide smile.

"Yeah no one gives a shit on who you are Toga, Look Izuku these people are MY people they're part of the gang my father runs, see this is Compress, and right there next to him is Twice" Touya said pointing to the two men that looked at me. "Then over here we got Shigaraki, and this is spinner, you already met Toga so I don't gotta introduce her" he said as I looked at them all.

They looked pretty intimidating as Toga just looked like a child full of excitement. Shigaraki smirked as he brought his glass cup up "you fine...so fine, you're a lucky one for sure Dabi"
He said with a chuckle making him glare.  Touya looked at me before pulling me down onto his lap "Sit your ass down" he said wrapping his arm around my waist.

Compress walked over sitting down by Shigarakis side looking at me up and down "so you come from the Fallen Angels....I hate them with passion...are you just like them?" He asked "no..." I mumbled. "No? Interesting..." "he never knew he came from the fallen Angel compress, always thought his daddy was an innocent man" Touya snickered as Compress raised an eyebrow at me.

"Innocent man? Oh you have no idea what kind of things he's done, it's probably best we don't say anything at all" Touya continued to laugh as I felt myself grow angry "why don't you tell us about your dad Izuku? Tell us what shitty things he did to try and make himself look good in front of you?"

"That old man who can't even stand on his own two feet anymore" they all laughed at Touya's words as my body grew tense "man, so come on. Tell us, tell us what it was like to bs raised by a shitty man-" "don't talk about him like that" I said getting up "oh come on! Can't you take a joke? It ain't my fault your dad is just some stupid gangster, useless ass bitch-"

I smacked him hard across the face making the room grow silent as he touched his face. "You don't talk bad about my father like that when I'm around! You can say what ever you want about him but when I'm present you keep his name out of your mouth, ALL OF YOU"

Touya looked me in the eye holding his face as I glared at him "you're such a daddy's boy aren't you?" He said "always defending your father, looks like he put too much love in you, no wonder the king of the angels almost cried his heart out after giving you away" he chuckled as the others looked away.

"At least my father loved me" I said making his eye brows raise in surprised "go to-" "go to my room? Oh I gladly will, I didn't want to be in a room full of cunts anyways" I said walking away heading up to my room. I knew I was gonna get in trouble, but I didn't care. I hated the way they spoke about my father, Acting like they're so above themselves.

I entered my room shutting the door while locking it behind me. I removed my shirt throwing it to the ground while walking to the bathroom, I was getting ready for a shower until there was banging on the door. "Open the fucking door Izuku!" Touya shouted as I ignored him.

It didn't take long for him to push the door down frightening me as I backed up, was I really in that much trouble? Was he pissed off? I flinched hearing the sound of bullets getting fired.

"we need to go"