First day of 6th year
______________________

" Momma can you stop!" I spoke swatting her hands away from my face.

" I'm sorry honey, i'm just going to miss you" she spoke softly as she pulled the hair out of my face.

" You always miss me momma." I chuckled at her words.

" I love you baby. Write me, okay ?" She sighed, hugging me tightly.

" I love you too, of course I will. You know I can't function right without you." I spoke dramatically at the last part making her chuckle and wipe her tears as I turned away from her, but not before getting one last hug. I stepped on the train, determined to walk straight to my friend's usual cart.

"Cal" A voice called, I turned looking for whom it came from, finding a tall redhead.

" I told you Fred, stop calling me that." I grumbled pushing past him. He grabbed my arm stopping me. " Well who would call you Cal?"

" No one would." He answered himself.

" Exactly." I spoke smiling sweetly as I removed myself from his grip, finally seeing Diana and Colette two carts ahead, exactly where they were supposed to be.

"Caleum!" Colette jumped up, hugging me tightly.

" Air." I tapped her shoulder mimicking choking out, making her laugh.

" I missed you callie." Diana laughed pulling me into a long hug after Colette finally let go.

"Can we speak to her for fucks sake?" Draco asked me push the two girls away grabbing my shoulders making me stare into his light, icy, gray eyes.

" You never returned my last letter." The blonde boy frowned at me.

Laughing at his words, I hugged him before speaking, "That was yesterday D." He smiled sitting down, letting Adriana, Cyrus and Ellis hug and greet me.
______

" Slow down El." I laughed at him stuffing his face.

He looked up from his plate swallowing as did, "But we're finna gooo." He complained.

"Eat in the morning fatty." Cyrus laughed, "Me and D will get you up early so you'll have more time."

Ellis nodded standing up with the rest of us, starting our walk to the dungeons.

"Hey Cal, you look sexy in those jeans." I heard Fred say. I didn't even bother to turn around, it's always Fred.

" I know you hear me talking to you pretty girl." His voice was a little different than the first time he spoke, making me stop.

Telling my friends to go on, I turned to face the tall boy.

" Hi Cal." He muttered walking closer to me, I watched his hand go to my face
moving a piece of hair from my face and tucking it behind my ear.

" What do you want Weasley?" I sneered.

" There's a party later, you should come.
You can bring your friends too, Im just hoping to see your pretty face tonight." he grinned.

Slightly smiling at his words, I nodded. Of course the Griffindors would throw a party the first night back.

He grabbed my hands looking into my eyes " I meant what I said last year Cal, I hope you're still thinking about it."

" How could I stop thinking about it?" I thought back to the platform before we left, where Fred told me that he had feelings for me and wanted me to think about being with him.