Let me know you.

__________________

I felt one of his hands snake its way around my waist pulling me closer to him as he deepened kiss his hands going to my squeeze my ass. He walked me back to the bed, I fell back once the inside of my knees met the edge of his bed.

He stood over me, taking the sight in of seeing me under him. He dove down kissing my neck, making me moan and tug at his hair earning a deep groan from him.

I bucked my hips up, feeling his hard dick through his pants, deep moan left his mouth.

He removed the dress straps from my shoulders and started to pull my dress down, he stopped to look at me to make sure I was okay with where this was going. I totally am. He took his shirt off tossing it somewhere behind his back.

I lifted my hips slightly, helping him finish taking off my dress. He looked down at me with one of his hands on my waist, the other running up my torso to cup my breast.

" No bra?" He laughed.

I shook my head, laughing at his question. " They're pretty uncomfortable."

Nodding, he placed small kisses from my neck to my breast, kissing my nipple before taking it in his mouth.

" Fuck Freddie." I moaned starting to palm him through his jeans which made him moan.

He sucked lightly on it before moving to the other one, giving it the same attention.

He leaned up, looking down at me, his hands gripping my hips, " I can't fuck you, Cal." He breathed out.

" What? Why?" I asked before I could stop myself, internally I screamed at myself hearing him laugh.

"Because," His fingers traced a star in to the inside of my thigh, keeping eye contact. " I don't want this to influence your decision."

" It won't , so could you please fuck me." I begged.

" I can't do that cal." He responded

I nodded, understanding him. I started getting up, and looking for my dress when he stopped me.

" Where are you going?" He asked grabbing my arm making look at him. " I might not be able to fuck you, but I still want you Cal." He spoke pushing my upper body back down, dropping to his knees.

My breath hitched at the sight of him between my legs.

" Can I take these off pretty?" He asked tugging at the sides of my underwear, I nodded watching him pull them down and off of me.

He picked up my leg, putting it over his shoulder. Looking into my eyes, he placed small warm kisses up my thighs, stopping before reaching my heat.

" God, you're so beautiful." He dove down, giving my clit a small kiss earning a throaty moan.

I tugged at his hair feeling his tongue swirling small circles around my swollen clit.

He lifted my other leg and bent it, so my knee was now touching my shoulder blades as he spread them more, his tongue attached to my clit.