03

Francesca Davis and Max Verstappen were drunk, not hammered but definitely drunk. It had been a month and a half since the FIA opening gala and the RedBull pair had just scored their first 1-2 as teammates. They were in a club in Bahrein celebrating the podium and the first race of the season. The entire club was filled with drivers, engineers, strategists, and some rich and famous Bahrainis.

''It's insane to me that Nando beat you to the podium today,'' Francesca said to an equally drunk Carlos Sainz across from her. A few of Francesca her favorite drivers, girlfriends, and friends were all seated in one of the VIP booths the club had provided them with. She was tightly squeezed between Kika and Max but was facing Carlos. Carlos dramatically rolled his eyes making Max let out a loud laugh.

''Piastri is looking gloomy,'' Pierre said as he came back from the bar with a few more drinks. ''He's here?'' Francesca asked which resulted in Pierre pointing in his direction and Francesca looking up, which he saw. ''Great.''

''It's sad you know, that he DNFed on his debut,'' Francesca said out loud. ''Didn't you?'' Kika asked, the girl liked racing and tried to follow everything but wasn't that invested before dating Pierre.

Max snickered out loud, ''Oh yeah she did, broke some things in her driver room. Just like Charles probably did today.'' he looked over to Charles who sarcastically laughed before Max earned a hit on his arm from his girlfriend Kelly.

''Put him in his place girl!'' the entire table laughed when Kika again asked if Francesca actually dnf'ed on her first race in Formula 1.

"That's why it's sad!" Carlos yelled loudly gaining everyone's attention.

"Yeah yeah can we stop about dnf'ing, let's do shots!" Francesca yelled making everyone on the couch either cheer or groan. "Finally Frankie," Charles, who just wanted the topic over with, added. Francesca quickly ran over to the bar so she could avoid talking to people but more importantly, could choose the shot she wanted to do. Weirdly enough the introverted brunette had no issue with ordering and talking to the bartender but that could also be because of the alcohol.

''May I have, uuuh'' the Brit turned her head towards where her group was seated as if she forgot with how much they were, ''I don't know get me 25 tequila shots!'' That's when Francesca felt a presence behind her, forcing herself to turn around. Behind her was standing the infamous rookie, Oscar Piastri. Oscar nervously stiffled a laugh realising how unlucky he was as he happened to stand behind the Redbull driver, who seemed to hate him.

"Piastri." she said quite coldly.

"Davis." Oscar had no clue how to act around this girl. What to say or not to say, if he should smile or give her the same look he got. "That's uh, a lot." he cursed himself in his head as he stumbled over his words.

"Talking to me," Francesca replied, ever so icy. Oscar wasn't sure what to say, he never did anything to the Brit and she was so close with other drivers. Oscar was about to turn around
when he heard a soft voice say, "Though race, I'm sorry." Oscar wasn't sure why Francesca had said it but he smiled, "Thank you, congratulations on the 1-2." Francesca, who also had no clue what had gotten over her, grabbed the tray filled with tequila shots, glancing to Oscar one more time, " It's for the boys ."

When Francesca returned to the table, all she heard was yelling, "FINALLY! FRAN"

"Wow, calm down boys, you too Kika, it's just tequila." Francesca said making Lando, who didn't drink, laugh. "What took you so long?" Carlos asked. "Yeah, who'd you blow at the toilet?" Charles added making the entire table burst of laughter yet again. "Slow down, just ran into Piastri."

"YOU BLEW MY TEAM MATE?" Lando was flabbergasted, "No no no Frankie, never thought you stoop so low."

"He's so Fran's type though, isn't he Kika?" Pierre asked his girlfriend who just laughed as Lando was still freaking out. "Calm down, she said she ran into him."

"WHY DID YOU BLOW OSCAR? I LIKED OSCAR FRAN."

Francesca and Max giggled, "Don't let him believe this." George said to the brunette. "Not my fault he doesn't listen."

Lando was still freaking out when Carlos turned to him, placing two hands on his face, "Muppet, muppet, she didn't do anything to Piastri but talk."

"Barely even talked," Francesca added. "Now let's drown ourself in Tequila and dance to some Taylor Swift please!"

author speaking!

guess who didn't upload for way too long? me!!! i want so say im back but just haven't been motivated lately. hope you enjoyed this though. much love 💕