7: Two-bit

*I feel like no one gives Two-bit and Steve enough love, so this imagine is for Two-but and the next is for Steve. Oh and I made up the names for this imagine and the next. Enjoy!!*

Kirsten's POV
I was walking to the park and away from my parents house. It was around midnight, but who the hell cares. My parents kicked me out because I'm a disappointment, they said. I felt like crying, screaming, and punching something. It was starting to get colder and I left my jacket at the house. Damn. I hugged myself tightly, trying to keep the warmth I had. I still felt cold so I started jogging to the park. I mean people say that when you're cold, just move and it'll work. I ran to the park and sat on one of the swings. I felt someone or something's presence and I looked over. I saw a guy, about my age, brown hair, greaser for sure, Mickey Mouse shirt, leather jacket, and jeans. He came over and sat down, in the next seat, beside me. I wanted to leave, but something was keeping me from doing so.
"So what is a nice young lady doing out here alone?" He asks, not in a flirty tone.
"It's nothing." I say. I felt that if I looked at someone in the eye then I would cry.
"Oh come on. I'll tell you my troubles of you tell me yours." He says in a kind voice.
"Alright, you go first." I say.
"My best friend went to jail, but it wasn't his fault. It was the Socs fault." He says in pure hate.
"Your turn." He says after awhile. I sighed and took a deep breath.
"My parents kicked me out because they said I was a disappointment." I said. He looks at me and shook his head no.
"You're not a disappointment. I mean I don't know you completely, but out of all the words, you are not a disappointment." He says. I smile and I felt the tears coming.
"Thank you." I say.
"I'm Two-bit, by the way." He says.
"I'm Kirsten." I reply.
"I have to go, but will you meet me here tomorrow?" I ask.
"Yeah sure." He says.
"Wait, where are you going?" He asks. I thought for a moment.
"I don't know, just where ever Mother Nature takes me." I say as I started walking again.
"You could come to my house. I mean I'll let you have the bed and I could sleep on the couch." He says.
"Oh no, I couldn't possibly let you do that." j say.
"Come on. I don't want you to freeze out here." He says. I hesitated, but eventually nodded.
"Follow me." He says as he started walking the other direction.

~at his house~

We arrived and I went upstairs. He told me to take the bed, but I argued with him about him taking the bed and I took the couch. He didn't take no for an answer that's for sure. So now I'm sleeping in his bed while he sleeps on the couch. I climbed into bed and closed my eyes.

~2 years later~

After the incident of my parents, they kicked me out for good and I've been living with Two-bit. We have become amazing lovers and he has showed me his gang. Sometimes Two-bit would get on my nerves, but in the end I would love him more. We are a couple and having the best time ever!! I'm glad I got into that fight with my parents because if I hadn't I would have never met the love of my life.