Invading Muspelheim Part One

A/N: This will be a one-shot set in the future, after the Cult of Diablos has been fully annihilated and Shadow Garden has moved on to dealing with otherworldly threats. 

Muspelheim, the 6th Demon Realm. Home to Surtur, the Infernal Demon King and his hordes of Fire Demons. And just like in the Norse myths, Surtur was a colossal 40-foot tall flaming giant with devil horns and a sword that could consume even other whole Demon Realms in explosive infernoes. The demonic flames of the Fire Demons could burn and scorch even the Gods themselves, and made sure to make their victims experience 10 times the pain and agony they would feel if they were burned by normal fire. 

By all accounts, they should've been invincible - discounting the 5th Demon Realms and above. They shouldn't have fallen to some unknown organization consisting of only humans, elves and beastkin from a world of mortals. 

"YA-HAAAAAAA!" 

An edgy, cringeworthy cheer came from a tall figure cloaked in robes of jet-black fluid. Before him, over a hundred 10-foot tall, 3-tonne Fire Demons exploded into shreds of ribbons. 

"I see you've been expecting me, Fire Demons! Come, prove your worth!" 

Snarling and roaring, the Fire Demons charged at Shadow, only for the Eminence to vanish and then reappear behind them. The Demons stopped in their tracks, before once again meeting the same grisly demise as their comrades. 

"I suppose this is the best y'all can do after all..." Shadow almost sounded disappointed. 

His slime sword disappeared, leaving nothing but his gloved fists and black boots to fight. 

BAM! WHAM! KA-POW!

A jab with his right fist punctured right through a Demon's skull. A right elbow took another's head clean off. A left kick literally sawed another in two. All Shadow did was simple punches, kicks, elbow strikes, palm strikes, knee strikes, and every Demon that came within 12 inches of him ended up like every villain punched by Saitama. 

Finally, over 10,000 Demons came down to one last Demon, a General. As Shadow pinned his foot down on him, he gurgled out in agony:" H-h-how?! You're just a h-human, how could you be immune to our flames?" 

The figure cloaked in jet-black looked down at him, his face completely hidden other than a pair of glowing red eyes. 

"Flames? You mean these pathetic little sparks?" 

"Why you-"

"Let me show you what true fire is." 

A bluish-purple flame appeared in the palm of Shadow's hand. It may have been just the size of a peach, but it was enough to make the General quiver uncontrollably. 

"N-n-no way...how is this possible..." Even three feet away, he could feel the raw heat and power emanating from the flame - a flame so concentrated, so potent that only perhaps a world-destroying inferno from Surtur would be comparable. 

"With this eternal flame...may you pay for your sins forever." 

The screams of the General who framed and murdered his rivals, slept with his sister-in-law, murdered his brother, raped his daughter and left his soldiers to die first on the battlefield could still be heard long after Shadow had walked away from him. 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Several miles away...

Delta was having the time of her life hunting her new flaming prey. Though they didn't exactly feel that hot; more like the delicious Bar-Beh-Cue chicken that Boss Man and the others had given her the other time. Wielding two great iron slabs alight with bluish-purple flames, she tore away at the Demons who shrieked and fled from her helter-skelter...

Only to fall to the other members of Shadow Garden waiting for them. 

"Swish! Swish! Swish!" Gamma was swinging her slime greatsword in every single direction willy-nilly, which somehow ended up slicing and dicing countless Demons with each strike. Next to her, Nu was darting to and fro amongst the Demons, expertly slashing them up and even killing some through her powerful kicks. 

Beta, Epsilon, Victoria, Rose and Claire tore through the Demons like hot bluish-purple knives through melting butter, while Zeta and Yukime were...keeping calm and lazily dispatching any Demons that got too close. 

Aurora and Elizabeth sent waves of spears and pikes made of burning blood so intense that it would've made Nezuko scream in envy. Any stragglers were swiftly killed by Akane, Alexia and Christina Hope. 

As Shadow Garden was busy getting rid of any leftover Demons, a trio of colossal fiery Dragons let loose ferocious roars as they flew towards them. But scarcely after they displayed their bravado, each were split into five pieces like cutting up a mango. 

Alpha and Beatrix held their swords, looking over them with disdain. 

The 6th Demon Realm stood no chance.