Chapter 13

Sofía Allegro
Wednesday 23 april 2023
10:35
Paris,FRANCE

I just woke up by hearing Arthur under the shower.
Last night was cool but it wasn't good as the first time I interviewed footballers.

I took my phone and randomly opened tiktok,I saw like a lot of edits of Pablo and started to smile just like an idiot.

- Oh Sofía you're awake ? Arthur asked walking out of the bathroom with a black pullover and white trousers.

- Yep I heard the water. I answered standing up.

- Oops sorry. He said sitting on his bed.

I walked in front of the mirror who's in the bathroom,my bruises are slowly going away a little smile appeared on my face while thinking of this.

I'm still very scared about what happened and what would've happened if I didn't called Pablo.

And all the words who kept running trough myself.

«THEN STOP MAKING MY LIFE  BEING HELL»

«What do you want fat sis ?»

«YOU STOLE EVERYTHING FROM ME.MY HUSBAND,MY SHINE,MY BEAUTY,MY MONEY,MY TIME YOU RUINED MY LIFE ! I FUCKING HATE YOU»

The problem here is that if I say anything to the police my mom would maybe go to prison.

And I would never forgive myself if she ever go in there.

She raised me,not in the best way but I'm she still did.

Maybe it was my fault,why would she hit me without any reason ? She's my mom after all..

- Sofía hurry up we have to be with Héloïse at 11 o clock ! Arthur said loudly.

- Hu yeah almost done ! I said putting toothpaste on my toothbrush.

[...]

- Nice to meet you Héloïse I'm Sofía. I said shaking her hand.

- Hello Sofía ! So what do you think about Paris ? She asked me looking all around her.

- It's actually pretty I love the vibe and the buildings and uhmm everything except for some people I mean you know..

- Yea I know french people can sometimes be annoying like A LOT ! She laughed.

- Uhm am I even existing ? Arthur asked awkwardly scratching his neck.

- Guess I stole your girlfriend. I said before we all laughed at the same time.

- Oh we have a RER in 5 minutes let's go ! Héloïse said.

I feel like Héloïse is an amazing girl,she is blonde,a little bit taller than me,dark brown eyes,and button nose.

We made our way to the RER because Arthur wanted to visit the Louvre and then walk along La Seine.

- So how's your life in Barcelona Sofía ? Arthur asked.