1

So came home from buying from a library's sale. Best day of my dam life so far-

Well, here's all I got:

The full series of Witch & Wizard by James Patterson.
I actually had the second book years ago. But on top of not realizing it was the 2nd book when I got it, I later lost it.
Though now, I ended up finding the full series, all 5 books.

Lore by Alexandra Bracken.
I heard about this book quite a few times, but never really had the ability to get it.
Well, now I do. So hopefully I end up liking it!

Tea Dragon Society 1 & 2 by Katie O'Niell
I have seen people talk about this. And being someone who loves tea, fantasy, and dragons, this got my attention.
And my gods, I love the tea dragon's designs! IT'S SO DAM CUTE!!!

LIFELIKE3 by Jay Kristoff
My dad pointed it out to me, I read the description, and I actually like the plot of it. Especially the part of coming across a robot and said robot joins the adventure.
I also just found out it's the author of Nevernight and Empire Of the Vampire, both of which I've had on my Want To Read list for a while, so this might be interesting.

The Iron Tower by Dennis L. McKiernan
I don't even remember what it's about. I got too focused trying to figure out if it was the first in the series (It's 3-books-in-1, and I've made the mistake of grabbing one of those that came later in the series before). But hey, I'm a sucker for 70s to 90s fantasy books. So I grabbed it.

The Hunter's Moon by O.R. Melling
It involves an adventure where a Faerie prince is the bad guy, and takes place in Ireland. My mom found it, I like it, I got it.

Down The Rabbit Hole by J.D. Robb, Mary Blayney, Elaine Fox, Mary Kay McComas, and R.C. Ryan.
I like fantasy books with a series of short stories. I like fairytale retellings. So when my dad pointed this out, I had to get it. It's a series of Alice In Wonderland retellings, 5 different stories (Though I guess the one by Robb wrote is also like the 41.5th book in one of his series, from what I looked up)
It's right up my alley!

The Singing Bones by Tan Shaun
I mostly grabbed it because it talks about Grimm fairytales. Though the sculptures in it are interesting.
It's supposed to be the author's art book and inspired by the different fairytales. I'm a fairytale lover, so I had to get it.

Banner Of The Damned by Sherwood Smith
Sadly only just found out it's book 8 in a series. But it looked interesting. And the cover, despite it being a more recent book, gave me vibes of  older fantasy book. And I do love me older fantasy. So ya, grasped my eye.

The Thousand Names by Django Wexler
I know they say don't judge a book by its cover. But the cover looked cool.
And I don't know if it does or not, but the description gave vibes of a fusion of medieval times and current times. I dunno. So I grabbed that, too.

Hatter M. comics by Frank Beddor
I read all 3 of the books in the series, found a signed copy of the 2nd book. So when my mom found 3 of the Hatter comics, YAS.
Though my mom wants to read them, so it's kind of split ownership.

And for CDs-
I got Florence + The Machine: How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful
And Hollywood Undead: Day of The Dead

So I am very happy to have gotten these both.
And I know my mom got P!ATD: Death of A Bachelor. So I'm glad to have that around!

I want to go to Library book sales more often now. This is MUCH more than I've ever gotten at Goodwill. All for just $4! It was a sale where you pay $2 for each bag you fill with books, cds, and audiobooks. So don't expect other book hauls to be this large.

But I am so dam happy with all that I got!