Grazie amore

"You won't understand, Enid!" Wednesday yelled as she broke down to her knees next to the gurney.

Enid look down at the emo "I won't understand? I bet you forgot that I lose my mom too!" She said as she got mad.

"You know what? I don't want to fight with you. Not infront all these 'people'." Enid said as she gets out of the room while crying.

Wednesday cried out loud as she keeps calling her mother as if it could revive her mother again. For once she prayed for a miracle to happen "Dear God, please! Why would this happen to me? To my family?! I don't want to lose mother yet!"

Suddenly her phone rang and it shows unknown number on the screen. She ignored it first, thinking the person could get the wrong number.

The phone rang again and this time she picked it up "I told you to be careful sis. Why would you forgot my warning?" Pugsley said.

Wednesday couldn't believe her brother would sound so calm when their mother just died in terrible accident.

"Are you stupid or what? Mother is dead. Don't you feel any remorse?" She asked as she got up from the floor.

Pugsley chuckled slowly "did you even check under the cover?" He said as he meant the gurney that his sister stood next to.

Wednesday turned her head towards the corpse lying cold on the gurney beside her "is this a joke or something? Because I'm not even laughing" she said as she wiped her tears.

"See it first. Then you'll know" the brother said.

Wednesday slowly lifted the cover and her eyes widen ,obviously shocked to see that the corpse they tagged as Morticia Addams is completely a different person.

"Where's mother?" She asked.

"She's with me. After you left the mansion I came and meet mother" the brother said.
/

"Pugsley?? Is that you my dear?" Morticia said as she gets closer to the young man stood in front of her.

Pugsley slowly walker towards his mother as tears start to flow on his cheeks "yes mother. It's me" he said as he smile.

"Look at you. All grown up and taller than me already" the mother teased.

"Mother, you need to come with me. Don't get into the limo." The son said.

Morticia was confused "is there something wrong?" She asked.

Pugsley grabbed his mother's hand and look at her "please mother, for your own sake. Come with me and I'll explain everything later" he said.
/
/
"And you left Lurch to be in that crash?? I thought I'm the cold hearted one" Wednesday said over the phone.

"Of course not. Lurch is safe with me. That guy on the bed is just another decoy. In 5 minutes from now ,they'll inform you that our beloved butler is dead" Pugsley said.

Suddenly the staff came and meet her "you're the Addams?" The staff asked and the emo nodded.

"We're sorry to inform that your driver had passed away." The staff said as they took their leave.

Wednesday look at her phone and the call still connected "you owe me lots of explanation Pugsley" she said as she sighed.

"I'll send you my location. From there we'll discuss the next step" Pugsley said then hung up.

Wednesday look at the corpse infront of her and pulled the cover back. She then remembered that she had hurt Enid earlier.

She left the morgue room and find the young woman is not in front of the room "Enid..?". She searched every parts of the hospital. She even tried to call Enid.

"Come on Amore...please pick up" Wednesday said as she call Enid's phone.

"Sorry the number you have dialled is not reachable. Please try again la-"

Wednesday let out her frustration as she exhaled slowly. She sat down at the bench and put her head down and use her hands to support.

"What's the matter babycakes?" Enid asked as she sat next to the emo.

The emo turned her head and she was so thankful to see that girlfriend of hers. She pulled Enid for a hug and hold her closely.

"I'm sorry for being a jerk earlier. I was stupid. I only think of myself. I'm very sorry.please don't leave me" Wednesday said as she begged.

Enid chuckled slowly and gently rubs Wednesday's back "why would you think that? I would never leave you especially when you're at your lowest point. I just stroll around to calm myself down and before I know it, I'm already here" Enid said as she look at the glass wall infront of them.

Wednesday turned her head and noticed that their in the baby's ward hallway. Slowly she gets up and look at the babies through the glass wall.

"Aren't they cute?" Enid said as she hugged the emo from behind and rest her chin on the emo's shoulder.

"Yeah..." Wednesday said as she smiled weakly.

"Look..I was mad at you too but to think of it, I probably will react the same as you. I'm sorry for your loss" Enid said as she gotten sad.

"It's fine. That's not even mother anyway." Wednesday said as she turned her back to face the girl that's hugging her.

Enid dumbfounded "what do you mean?" She asked.

"Mother still alive. Same goes for Lurch. Those people are just decoys. The accident was planned by the same people that killed my father and Yoko's" Wednesday said.

Enid tried to connect all the dots and then she asked "if they still alive, where are they now?"

"With my brother. He saved them from the horrible accident. For now we need to play along act all sad and mourn for the dead" the emo said as she smirked.

Enid nodded slowly and hold Wednesday's hand "no matter what happened, I'll always be by your side." She said as she gets closer.

Wednesday grabbed Enid's hand and slowly kissed it "grazie amore" she said as she rest her forehead against the girl's.

(Kinda 🫤 mehhh but hey I'm open for any suggestions. Don't be shy, just dm me. And yeah I'm lonely 😔)