Meeting my dads best friend!

Desarae's POV

"So Mr.Vanoss, where's your house at?" I ask him. "Desarae you don't have to call me 'Mr.Vanoss' I'm your dad now you can call me dad!" He told me with a
happy voice. "Okay dad." I mocked him but he didn't notice. "So do you play games?" He asked me very curious. "Oh yea, I play all types of games like GTA V, Minecraft, Gmod, Call of Duty, basically anything you play!" I say trying to sound very interesting. "Oh cool, so you wanna make a video with me and the crew? They're coming all the way here to see you!" He asked me.

"S-sure! I'd love to!!!" I almost screamed.

Time skip Curtesy of the derp kingdom.

"Well I'll show you to your room, then you can get ready!" He told me. "Kay dad!" I said obviously very exited. at free he showed me my room I unpacked, and picked out a blue jumper a white shirt and white and blue striped converses. I pulled my jet black hair in a pony tail. "Okay I'm ready dad!" I tell him he turns around. "Wow you look beautiful! That's perfect to go to the restaurant with he says. "Wait.....restaurant?" I question. Yea we're going to Applebee's!" He says. "Oh okay!" I say as I have him a smile.
Time skip to Applebee's
"Wow Evan you have a daughter now?!?" Marcel basically (no pun intended) yelled. "Yes,yes I do." Dad says annoyed. "Well it's nice to meet you Desarae. You're dad has told me lots of stuff about you!" He says. He held out his hand for me to shake but instead I hugged him. I'm finally home.