✦ bath ╔ fluff ╗

// leorio and kurapika relax with a warm bath //

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

leorio sighed heavily, finally getting off work. he exited the hospital doors and went into his car that was located in the car park, it took him a few minutes to find his in the plethora in automobiles. after locating his car, he drove off home and he started to think of of kurapika who took a job as an elementary school teacher.

hmm i wonder if he'd enjoy a nice coffee, leorio thought to himself as he went and stopped at his and kurapikas favorite coffee place, going inside to get their drinks, leorio smiled when he thought of kurapikas cute little smile.

he picked up the two drinks after the server called out his name and then drove off home once again. after a few minutes he finally reached their shared house.

he parked the car and went inside. though, he started to get nervous since he saw none of the lights were on, his ptsd was off the roof at times like this, of course kurapika was his husband but he also knew that kurapika in the past, would leave randomly and no one would hear from him for who knows how long.

he opened the door quickly while holding the two drinks, "kurapika are you here!" he started to get really scared, he didn't want him to leave again like the past few times, especially since they were officially tied together.

"oh leorio you're back, wow you look rough, long day at work i suppose?" kurapika said as he walked out of the kitchen, curiously peaking out because walking closer towards him.

"oh geez kurapika! i was so worried, you haven't messaged me back at all today!" the doctor said as kurapika just laughed nervously, "uh yeah sorry about that, it was a long day and i had no time," kurapika sighed in honesty, "that's ok, look! i brought your favorite coffee!" kurapikas eyes widened as he saw the cups.

"wow thank you leorio," and there it was, the smile leorio so desperately needed to see.

leorio handed him his coffee and they both sat down at the table, sipping on their drinks and talking about their days, "well, it's so nice that all my students are doing well, how was your day leorio?"

"well it wasn't the best, we found out one of our patients is going to die soon, he's an old married man but we just don't know how to tell his wife and kids," leorio said, kurapika felt a bit sad, "it's ok leorio i know whatever you do will be the smart decision," leorio sighed, the first few times his patients had died had been hard for him, but he knew he was ok after kurapika would assure him.

"thank you kurapika, where are the kids at?" at their home they always let alluka, killua, and gon live with them since they considered them their real family, of course gon would occasionally go see aunt mito.

"they're just spending the night at their friends house! it's allukas first sleep over so i hope it goes well," kurapika sighed, even though they acted normally each of the hunters had their quirks.

killua with his anger issues, gon with his weird abilities and alluka with nanika. of course neither leorio and kurapika would change anything about them, they weren't so called 'normal' and they had slept over at one of their friends house who was not a hunter. "i'm sure they'll be alright," leorio brushed off the topic and looked up at kurapika.

✦•············································•✦

they drank in a comfortable silent for a few more minutes.

after a while passed, they finished their drinks and kurapika got up, "hey leorio would you like to take a bath together?" "ayo!" "LEORIO NOT LIKE THAT!" kurapika smacked him against the head in a playful way, trying to get the dirty thoughts out of the doctors head.

"anyways to answer your question, i'd be delighted too!" leorio said and kurapika nodded, "ok meet me in the bathroom in 10 minutes."

he then walked off into the bathroom and shut the door, kurapika started to clean out the bathroom and bathtub so it was fresh and squeaky clean! then he prepared the bath for them, making sure to add lavender bath soap and bath salts for ultimate relaxation.

after the minutes go by kurapika was finished, leorio walked into the bathroom, "ou la la it smells so good in here!"

kurapika then smiled, he had always made the bath since he knew how to do it so well, "yes i know, i used some bath salts to help us relax and then i put in some bubble bath," kurapika smiled lightly "you did a great job!" leorio then started to undress, kurapika doing the same.

the black haired man took a peek at kurapika who was undressing, he had a faint blush on his face as he smirked, "WHAT DID I SAY LEORIO! no funny buisness!" kurapika said angrily and gave him a quick stare.

leorio just leaned sheepishly, now they both were fully undressed and leorio got in the bath first, then kurapika did.

the blondes back was on leorios chest,they stayed like that for a while until leorio started wash off kurapika with a small towel, using some of his favorite vanilla and strawberry soap he got from walmart.

kurapika hummed happily, after they both washed eachother off, they laid in the bath together until it started to get to cold.

"ready to get out pika pie?" erm, don't call me that anyways yes it's starting to get chilly."

leorio gave him a small kiss in his blonde hair and then got out, draining the water as kurapika began to dry his blonde locks, his hair was a bit longer then leorios so it took longer.

after a while of drying off, they both put on their pajamas, brushed their teeth, then got in the bed, "thanks again leorio for being with me," kurapika said while leorio kissed him on the lips and wrapped his arm around him, "i love you kurapika please sleep well, and goodnight," "i love you too leorio."

and then they both fell asleep happily in each others arms

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

maybe that was to fluffy? anyways!

i need recommendations, i had some before but i forgot them!

<3