~23~

I see forever in your eyes, I feel okay when I see you smile.

***•_•***

Wooyoung was walking to school with San that morning, hand in hand after fingers had brushed so desperately against each other. San made the first move, snaking his fingers into Wooyoung palm and down to his fingers to intertwine them. Wooyoung blushed stupidly, unable to hold in his shy giggles.

However, upon entering the uni gates, Wooyoung slipped his hand out of San's earning a questioning look.

"Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, I've just... got sweaty palms"

"You're lying. I can tell you're lying. Your palms are perfectly fine."

"Fuck. Okay fine, I just don't want people to get ideas. We should keep it a secret and try not to get too physical in school too"

San looked a bit disappointed, "alright, if that's what you want"

"YOU SIX ARE DATING?!", Changbin squeaked in the canteen at lunch, pointing at the six men sitting in front of him, "WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED IN ONE WEEK?!"

"Changbin sit the actual fuck down and lower that damn voice of yours. I told you, you sounded no different from Wooyoung when you two do that exclaiming thing", Chan sighed, resting his chin in his hands, silently eyeing Jongho and Yeosang who were sat next to each other but not even stealing my a glance at one another, Yeosang's arm folded across his chest with a pout.

It was still going.

"No but he has a point, wasn't it like two weeks ago that you and Seungmin kept throwing dumb ass insults at each other because he said you were half 40?", I.N added then looked at Yeosang and Jongho, "I'm not even gonna question what you two got yourselves into.", he said pointing at the both of them.

"So let me just get this straight", Lee know twitched an eye, "one way or the other, all of us have ended up fucking dating each other and now there's only Changbin and I.N left?"

"Yeah that's pretty much it", Seonghwa stated.

"Poor boys", Yeosang pouted.

"I WANNA STAY SINGLE. For now.", Changbin sat his ass back down.

"Me too. It's fun seeing everyone fantasise about us knowing damn well they can't have us", I.N said with a cocky grin.

The others looked at them, confused.

"He's right unfortunately", Han pointed out "they have their own fan base. Literally", Han directed them to a table of girls who were looking at Changbin and I.N like they were star course meals.

"Oh my Jesus"

"Boys too.", Han directed them to a different table. Similarly the same thing. Boys literally drooling over them.

"We wanna keep them in suspense. It's no fun if we start dating and they find out. They'll lose interest", Changbin folded his arms.

"You two... what will I even call you two?", San gasped "you barely talk about relationships and yet you have a fan base dedicated to you two"