The babys are born

The babies have been born after being healed it's been 2 years now, and the babies are 2 years old.

{Start of the story}

Crying was all that was heard.2 kids running around in their undies and 2 kids being fed, then dressed, unwilling, and crying because they don't want to put on clothes."Will you stop making such a fuss about putting on your clothes?"ein said to the 2 girls, who didn't want to put on their clothes. "We don't wanna go anywhere we wanna stay here with you and dad," they both said to ein."listen girls you'll only be there for a week. Okay, now Uncle Zane and Aaron are coming to get you, so hurry and get your shoes.Both girls run to get their shoes out their room which was upstairs next to the bathroom the first door you see when up the stairs.It'll take them about 5 minutes so its fine

Everything was stressful ein was about to go into heat and his babies are just not ready to witness or hear anything not like they would if they were ready but still.They were going to have to stop being so stubborn.after 5 minutes the babies came back down with their shoes on pierce successfully got the two boys into their clothes and shoes and got them feed they were all ready to go.
As if on que, aaron and Zane come through the door to get them.
"Hey Zane, hey aaron,"ein said as they walked through the door.they picked the kids up and then left."Being a parent is so hard I wasn't ready for this,"Pierce whined.Ein sighed and rolled his eyes, then gave pierce a kiss on the cheek.Pierce smiled at ein after getting a kiss and kissed eins forehead as he wrapped his hands around eins waist.
Ein smiled at Pierce before closing his eyes and relaxing in his arms.
|One week later|
The kids ran inside the house, yelling and screaming and playing."Hey guys, sorry, we're Abit early, but Zanes' heat came a bit early, and yeah, so here your kids back," Aaron said Pierce came down from the stairs and sighed before running his hand through his dark brown hair."it's fine, but ein is still sleeping, so I'll just try to keep it down for him,"he said.

Pierce then got angry at how loud the kids were."KIDS QUIET!"he yelled . They froze and started crying.He sighed he wasn't getting out of this he knew ein was going to be mad.he turned on the TV and grabbed some cookies and warmed up the cookies and made four glasses of milk.Then he turned on cocomelon and set the cookies on the little table between the couch and tv.he set up four chairs and put them in the chairs.He exhaled and breathed happy he got them to stop crying before going upstairs but not before telling them "Hey guys papa is asleep okay so please try to keep it down"He said so they quited down and he went upstairs to go sleep with ein.