::Chapter 6::

"I would like to dedicate this next song to my little Lukey, he's out there in the crowd tonight. This ones for you baby." Ashton giggled, winking at me from his spot on stage. Ashton had been talking about this song for months. How it just came to him one night. That'll be their breakthrough and finally sign to a great record label.

I was sitting alone at the bar drinking my fruity virgin drink. I could feel the stares. I could see the glances. I know people are whispering about me. I don't care. I know I'm young, I know I'm dating Ashton, I know he's the lead singer of the band on stage at this bar. I know. People always try and find a time and place to remind me of what's happening in my life, but it's my life. I know what's going on, you'd think they would understand that.

I sat there and sipped on my drink for another hour waiting for Ashton's band to finish up so he could drive me home in his van he drives on nights that he has shows.

I saw Ashton over in the corner talking to some girls. The feeling of when your chest tightens and there's a dull ache there from watching the person you love slowly forget about you for a moment. When one of the girls grabbed his arm and clung onto to him, he didn't even push her away. I hopped down off the stool, stretching my limbs from sitting so long.

Looking over in Ashton's direction I started waving at him to catch his attention. Hoping it was almost time for him to leave. He smiled at me, beckoning me over to him. I scurried over and wrapped myself into his welcoming arms.

Ashton introduced me to the girls around his as his boyfriend. Some of them 'aww'd' at how adorable we are. Then some scoffed and said Ashton was disgusting to dating a boy. I frowned at their harsh words, I started to sink further into Ashton's tightening embrace. I watched Ashton roll his eyes at the girls and started tugging me out the van. The other members had already packed up all the gear and probably left a few minutes ago.

I went to get into the passenger seat, but Ashton grinned and tugged onto my arm, pulling me into the back of the van. I gave him a confused looked.

"I was thinking we could make out for a while, before I drop you off."

I wasn't going to deny a chance to make out with my boyfriend in complete privacy without my parents barging in on us or Ashton's roommate being a asshole.

So we climbed into the back, and I saw there was a few blankets and pillows thrown back there so we would be comfortable.

Laying down, Ashton moved over and locked the door before he crawled on top of me peppering kisses along my jaw. I was gripping and tugging at his shirt once his lips captured mine into a feverish kiss.

Everything started to move faster than we both anticipated. Clothes were discarded minutes later, only the sounds of each other's faint whispers being shared could be heard. I was panting heavily at the mere touch of Ashton's hands grazing over my bare sides.

I was tugging at his hair to bring his lips back down onto mine. It was sloppier than the first. I was too intoxicated by his touch to care much anymore.

The next thing I knew was Ashton was fumbling around in his discarded jeans for something and then I realized what was happening next.

"Do you want to do this? I will stop right now if you say no." Ashton asked, his voice was hoarse, but he was serious. If I said no we would stop and I would still be a virgin.

But I found myself nodding, "I want this."

////

The next morning my whole lower half of my body was sore. Groaning I got out of bed and opened my window to let in some natural light, only to see a dark cloudy grey sky. Walking around my room in a pair of Ashton's boxers in search of Ibuprofen to help the ache in my body. I found some, swallowing them after I got a glass of water from my bathroom.

I examined myself in my mirror that was leaning up against the wall next to my window. I looked at all the marks Ashton made on my skin last night, running my fingers gently across then and smiled shyly to myself of the memories.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by something hitting my window. Opening my window I was hit straight in the face with a wadded up sock.

"Socks? What the fuc-" Another sock came flying at my face cutting me off. "Michael! Stop it! Why are you throwing socks?"

"Why were you limping? Are you okay?" His voice held a trace of concern and a bit of curiosity.

"Why are you always watching me?"

"I wasn't. I looked out my window and saw you limping. I was just concerned s'all." Michael shrugged, sitting in front of his window so he could see me without bending down so low.

"I'm fine. Why do you care?" I sighed, waking up on a Saturday morning only to be interrogated by Michael wasn't what I was in the mood for. I wanted to see Ashton and cuddle him, but that'll have to wait till tomorrow when he's not working and will be here for our Sunday brunch.

"We were once best friends. Sorry for caring." Michael rolled his eyes. "Wait-" He squinted his eyes, leaning his head outside the window. "Are you those..? Is that why? Wouldn't have taken you for a bottom."

My jaw dropped, but then I realized I was still very naked, only being in my boxer shorts. A blush coated my cheeks. "Shut up."

Michael was laughing at me. The sound familiar from years ago, it used to be music to my ears, now it was just another laugh. Only it sounded fake and forced. I caught him frowning when he thought I wasn't looking. Having that only add to my never ending list of things Michael has done since being back that makes me curious and saddened.

"If you're going to laugh at me I will shut my window."

"Fine. I'll stop. Do you want to hang out later?" Michael asked, I could see he was really trying to be friends again and I would have to push away my stubborn pride and be nice for once and agree.

"Okay." I shrugged, making it seem like it wasn't a big deal.

Michael smiled brightly before telling he'll be over around three o'clock.

////

a/n: this is the longest chapter yet! Sorry for the long delay for updates. Right now is just crazy busy.

DONT HATE ME FOR THE LASHTON THING OKOK

thanks for reading babes <3