::Chapter 17::

I woke up to the sun shining through my open window.

I groaned, burying my face into my pillow. I looked at my clock to see it was already late into the afternoon and all I wanted was to stay in bed.

I grabbed my phone to see a voicemail from Ashton. The last person I wanted to hear from, but I still found myself hitting the play button to hear what he has to say.

"Baby boy. You have to know how sorry I am for this! I love you so much, I didn't mean for this to happen. I never wanted things to end like this. Please, just give me another chance? OK? Call me back. I love you."

I started crying again. I've cried so much over Ashton lately. I didn't want to ever cry again, but it kept happening.

I knew no one was home so I let it all out. All my built up anger and sadness I've had over the past week. I wanted it to go away!

"Why did this have to happen to me?" I yelled, I grabbed the photo I had of Ashton and I. I looked at how happy we were in it. How great our relationship was going. I gave him everything and got this in return.

I threw the photo frame at my wall before collapsing back on my bed.

I wanted to go back to bed and wake up where Ashton never existed. Where he never broke my heart. Where I wasn't in pain.

"Luke?"

I knew it was Michael's voice. I didn't want to move to see him at his window. I didn't want him to see me looking like such a mess either. My tear stained cheeks and blotchy face.

"Luke," I heard grunting and heavy breathing, his voice sounding hoarse, but closer than before. "God. I can hear you in your room. Mind helping me out?" I furrowed my eyebrows and moved myself off my bed and to my window where Michael was attempting to climb through.

I laughed. Even through my tears and runny nose. I went and grabbed Michael's wrist to help pull the rest of his lanky body through my window.

"What are you doing? You could've fallen!"

"But I didn't." He grinned. "Whew. That seemed so much easier in my head." Michael stretched out his back before laying down on my bed. He patted the spot next to him. I reluctantly climbed over his body to sit up against the wall where my bed was pressed against.

"So what's got you all snotty and sad?"

"Nothing. Nothing at all."

"Don't lie to me Hemmings."

I grabbed a blanket to wrap around myself. I moved to lay down next to Michael. We weren't touching, but the warmth of his body next to mine was enough to reassure me I'm okay at the moment. "It's nothing. I don't want to bother you with more of my problems."

"Luke. We're bes-..." He paused, not finishing his sentence. "We're friends." Michael corrected himself. "We used to complain about everything, I think I can handle some more of it."

"It's just Ashton..."

"Oh." His body tensed next to mine.

"He called me again today. This time he left a message... and-and I don't know what to do. He says he still loves me," I sniffled, rubbing my nose with the back of my hand. I rolled over onto my side to face Michael more. "It's hard to hear those words. Especially when I still love him. It's hard not to run right back into his arms."

"He cheated on you," Michael said softly not wanting to trigger any more of my emotions. He began to turn laying like I am. His face was so close to mine, I could feel his breath fanning across my face. "You deserve so much better, Lukey."

"I've had too much time to think. And I think I deserved it. Ashton said he hadn't done anything since we'd been intimate... so I can't help but think if I'd only done something to change that that he wouldn't have had the urge, y'know?"

Michael frantically shook his head, pulling my body close to his. My head was resting on his chest, his heart beating wildly in his chest. "No, no, no. Don't ever think that. Don't. Everyone gets horny, literally, but that doesn't mean we should act on it. He could've used his hand for goodness sakes. What Ashton had done was wrong, and he hurt you by doing that. If he truly loved you the thought of cheating on you shouldn't have even crossed his mind, love." His fingers we running through my hair, soothing me back to sleep by his touch. "You didn't deserve this."

I drifted back to sleep, but this time I was in the comfort of Michael's arms.

////

(ignore the mistakes because I didn't edit)

muke is happening or iS IT

Some of you will be proud, I actually sat down and listened to twenty one pilots today aND IM IN LOVE !!!! I'm so in love with their newest album blurryface and it's only been a day. why didn't I do this sooner.

this also has hit over 25K READS WTF I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

thanks for reading you cuties
(@⌒ー⌒@)